• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

Why on earth would we want to sell Bale to utd?

Yeah great, we get Rooney and buy Lamela, we're really strong then and can have a go at the title, right?

Except that we just gave them Bale to play off of RVP, meaning they will slaughter 90% of the teams in the league and p1ss the title!

Utd can f**k right off!

Exactly. This is probably our best chance in a very long time to fight for the league title. Why should we help out our rivals by selling our best player ?

So I post that we should put in a cheeky bid for mata this morning in this thread and low and behold, 3 hours later the bbc are reporting we have put in an official bid.

Didn't realise this forum was so popular!

You thought it, I thought it, we both said it. I'm sure there's a lot of others who could see this as a possible transfer irrespective of its chances of success.

My concern is that if things dont work out for Bale in Madrid he will come back to either City, United or Chelsea or dare I say it L'**** as in 12 months + we will be into full stadium financing.

I know there's no solution to this....except of course not selling him!

Ssn say "those close to the Bale camp deny there's any other interest". Guess his agent is literally giving them daily updates.

SSN have really embarassed themselves over this whole saga, they literally have shown themselves to be nothing than total liars on more than one coassion

With all that's been said about the club needing to raise its profile to secure adequate sponsorship for the stadium, etc., even though everything else I see and hear tells me Bale is all but gone, I still somehow cling to the hope that Levy is actually just playing Pérez like a fuсking Stradivarius, milking this protracted 'deal' for all the publicity he can get, before telling them to do one next Monday.

With all that's been said about the club needing to raise its profile to secure adequate sponsorship for the stadium, etc., even though everything else I see and hear tells me Bale is all but gone, I still somehow cling to the hope that Levy is actually just playing Pérez like a fuсking Stradivarius, milking this protracted 'deal' for all the publicity he can get, before telling them to do one next Monday.

That would be too sweet to contemplate.

People thought they were making it up when they said there's another team in for Willian and what happened there? People love a good conspiracy theory but all they're there to do is report what they hear, it might not be correct all of the time but they don't sit there making stuff up for a laugh. I don't see what they've lied about regarding the Bale situation and they're clearly being fed by his agent who will have his own agenda.

Got a mate in Morocco at the moment who has just said they are selling Madrid shirts with Bale on the back.

Either way, Perez isn't making any money out of those shirts!!!!

They report what they hear, for all you know a deal may have been close several times and you have no idea what prices are genuine. I don't see how they've lied.

Its made up all of it is, sky sources understand, what an epic pile of dog**** that is

People thought they were making it up when they said there's another team in for Willian and what happened there? People love a good conspiracy theory but all they're there to do is report what they hear, it might not be correct all of the time but they don't sit there making stuff up for a laugh. I don't see what they've lied about regarding the Bale situation and they're clearly being fed by his agent who will have his own agenda.

They are there to boost viewer numbers, not report.
Reporting news stories is just a byproduct for ssn

SSN sources understand that Bale has declined a transfer to Real Madrid after being left disappointed at the size of CR's dingy dong!

They are there to boost viewer numbers, not report.
Reporting news stories is just a byproduct for ssn

When someone else breaks a story first they don't even bother to mention it.

They're no better than your average daytime soaps. Their whole day is probably run to a perfectly timed script on when to talk about what in order to keep people watching.

Back