• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2021/22

And what makes you say that? Given I've now purchased train tickets.....
I think we have a conference game on Thursday which means it gets moved automatically, official site hasn’t updated the confirmed moves in this list either?
Fans should note that due to our participation in the Europa Conference League in 2021/22 - and playing European matches on Thursday - Premier League matches immediately following a Europa Conference League fixture will move from Saturday to Sunday.
74597609-054B-42AE-BF10-23A271492F88.jpeg

Just added my email account onto my eldests phone and downloaded the ticket to her wallet
Not sure why I didn't think of that in the first place really

I bought a pass for a chelsea game. Most of the money went to Mind so happy to. But most found the game on Youtube or alternatives?

Had my ST pass email to add to my Wallet on my phone. My wife hasn't received hers yet, and my son (5 yrs old) hasn't had notification about collecting his ID card as he doesn't have a mobile device.

I've never seen these toilets before
Always go in that way and many a time one of our group has been desperate for a wee haha
upload_2021-8-8_10-20-16.png

Had my ST pass come through this morning - think they said they were doing them in batches of 10,000? so everyone should have theirs soon hopefully.

I think we have a conference game on Thursday which means it gets moved automatically, official site hasn’t updated the confirmed moves in this list either?
Fans should note that due to our participation in the Europa Conference League in 2021/22 - and playing European matches on Thursday - Premier League matches immediately following a Europa Conference League fixture will move from Saturday to Sunday.
View attachment 12449

If we progress to the group stage of the Europa Conference, the Villa game is on the Saturday after Match Day 2, the Club mentioned it may get moved if we progress

Don't know why Iliked these posts :rolleyes: but thanks both.

Going to have to change my tickets now :mad:

It's been that long since my ST has been useable I've jumped the gun. At least LNER are fairly reasonable with regards date changes/refunds.

Any ideas when it'll be confirmed?

Don't know why Iliked these posts :rolleyes: but thanks both.

Going to have to change my tickets now :mad:

It's been that long since my ST has been useable I've jumped the gun. At least LNER are fairly reasonable with regards date changes/refunds.

Any ideas when it'll be confirmed?

We will know late Thursday 26th August for sure, but an emphatic win in the 1st leg on the 19th and we can probably gamble on it being moved. I can't make the game on Saturday myself due to work, but with the tickets going on sale on the 23rd I will be gambling we progress and logging on for 2 tickets

We will know late Thursday 26th August for sure, but an emphatic win in the 1st leg on the 19th and we can probably gamble on it being moved. I can't make the game on Saturday myself due to work, but with the tickets going on sale on the 23rd I will be gambling we progress and logging on for 2 tickets

Cheers mate. I'm sure you'll be OK for the Sunday.

Had my ST pass come through this morning - think they said they were doing them in batches of 10,000? so everyone should have theirs soon hopefully.
Will you get a new email for each game or will it automatically go into your wallet ??

The Club is still awaiting updates from the Premier League around final COVID-related plans but is anticipating opening at full capacity, with a full complement of away fans for our opening match against Emirates Marketing Project on Sunday 15 August. The Club will fully communicate arrangements in due course.

We then covered recent season ticket renewals and a breakdown of seats in the ground. The stadium capacity is now 62,850 in total but with seat kill across the segregation line and media requirements, the usable capacity is more around the 62,000 mark. We have 42,000 season ticket holders, 8,000 premium seats and 3,000 away fans typically, with c 7,000 tickets available for One Hotspur Members. The rest are media, partners, players and staff allocation. Renewal rates for the coming season stand at 95% for Season Ticket holders, with 500 deferrals.

In terms of seat relocations, the Club has moved c 7,500 of 9,000 applications across last summer and this summer. It intends to offer seat moves each summer in the future, where available.

Discussions moved onto the introduction of a fully digital ticketing system from August, whereby stadium access cards will no longer be in use. Instead match tickets will be activated within Google and Apple wallets on smartphones. We stressed the need for the Club to fully articulate how the digital ticketing system will work in practice, and where fans should direct any concerns. The Club agreed to share communications with us ahead of publication. We said fans without smartphones had been raising concerns and, after some discussion, were reassured issues could be properly handled on a case-by-case basis.

Providing the stadium opens at full capacity again, Ticket Exchange will open at the Club’s discretion and after Members’ on-sale dates, as was the case before COVID. Ticket Share will be fully functional as pre pandemic, also. We stressed the need to explain clearly how Ticket Share, in particular, works for those wanting to informally pass on their tickets to friends and family. It was agreed that the guidance on Ask Spurs was excellent for Ticket Share but needed better signposting as many fans were still unaware that the platform existed.

As for away ticketing, we stressed that while most fans agreed that allocating by ticketing points was the fairest method, a majority were now out of patience with the constant buying and selling on for points which undermined the entire principle of the system. Work is underway at Premier League level to trial and eventually move all away ticketing to a digital system, which would work to the same principles as the home experience. This would go a long way to eliminating the selling on of away tickets and to ironing out the malpractice that has become all too common over recent seasons.

As previously agreed, the Club confirmed it will be publicising its Sanctions and Banning Policy for ticket offences in every away match attenders email for the coming season, to make sure fans selling on or passing on tickets are aware they face an immediate deduction of 50% of ticketing points for a first offence.

Other areas covered on the call included the Gold Cup scheme - we lobbied for the Europa Conference League games to be excluded from any Gold scheme; for all Cup games next season to be kept out of categorisation; for as high a number as possible of Category C matches in the Premier League calendar to keep the entry price as low as possible for those less affluent supporters on as many occasions as possible; to review the concessionary pricing policy and particularly the cap on where concessions are permitted around the ground. We’ll update on those discussions shortly.

Latest News from the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters' Trust - Tottenham Hotspur Supporters' Trust (thstofficial.com)

Interesting to see if/when anything comes from the plans for digital tickets for away fans across all PL clubs.

Does anyone know if this has been set yet? If not what are the PL waiting for as the latest govt. restrictions being lifted etc are clear and the season starts in a weeks time! Presumably at a minimum every one of the 42000 ST holders will be allowed in.

Hopefully its not much longer till the ticket exchange opens up too.

Will you get a new email for each game or will it automatically go into your wallet ??

I've added it into the wallet on my iPhone, has SEASON PASS over it with the City game details on it at the moment, I hope it just updates without me having to do fudge all.

Back