• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2021/22

View attachment 12479

So now the club are actively encouraging people not only to watch games through their phones, but to give a running commentary of what they are watching, as well as filming those around them.
I could see this causing one or two arguments...

Dead right! That said I'm not too worried where I stand (sorry "sit"). There's a bloke behind me who'll put anyone trying to do that in their place. Even if they do manage to film something, his colourful language will stop it being used ;)

Mate of mine can’t make the game now, ticket on the exchange, it’s low down behind the goal in the South stand.

• Area 250
  • Entrance
  • Row 7
  • Seat 94

Bit worrying i can't make the game and had mine and my son's ticket on the exchange last couple of days and not sold yet...

Me too and don't hold out any hope of selling it now. There's tonnes of tickets on there. Thought id have no problem selling against the top sides if I couldn't make it but looks like there's still a lot of reluctance out there to attend events with thousands of other people. I hope it's that rather than a mixture of that and apathy towards the club already.

Me too and don't hold out any hope of selling it now. There's tonnes of tickets on there. Thought id have no problem selling against the top sides if I couldn't make it but looks like there's still a lot of reluctance out there to attend events with thousands of other people. I hope it's that rather than a mixture of that and apathy towards the club already.

I think there's a bit of apathy because of who we're playing. Any of the other top sides would have seen more interest. Then there are all the foreign based fans who simply aren't able to travel. I'm at least 4 weeks away from no longer having to quarantine myself.

I haven’t seen this many seats available on Exchange for a Category A fixture since season ticket holders got bored of the trek to Wembley!

96FCC6A0-8F9C-4CAA-9898-CCA7290DB7E3.jpeg

I'd say a lot of people are usually away in August but probably not this year, must just be general apathy at the club and people not wanting to be in big crowds.

fudge! That’s ridiculous. Will look pretty poor on sky. Can imagine the fun they’ll have with that

When I looked this morning there was 1 normal ticket left that could be bought and about 150 on resale via the exchange.

Assuming some sell we could have about 120 empty seats dotted around.

Would that even be noticeable? Suppose it depends if some are clumped together.

Back