• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2021/22

£80 equates to a £1,520 ST for right up in the gods...that's not right.
Unless these one match tickets are being ABC categorised.

Tried to forward a ticket to a mate in my network, got an error message.

Don't know why I expected anything different...

Will try it again later or tomorrow or more than likely, on Sunday fudging morning when it might be working for me.

1st game of the season and engineering works affecting some of the journey
Literally ridiculous, especially annoying as I can normally jump off at Stratford and get straight on one to NUM

Locations affected
Stratford to Tottenham Hale, Northumberland Park and Meridian Water
Dates
Sunday, August 15, 2021
Due to maintenance work between Stratford and Lea Bridge, Greater Anglia West Anglia services will not serve Stratford all day. Greater Anglia West Anglia services will be diverted into London Liverpool Street via Hackney Downs. No services will operate between Meridian Water and Stratford all day.

Customers for Stratford should change onto mainline / Southend Victoria services from London Liverpool Street; customers travelling to / from Lea Bridge should use TfL buses between Lea Bridge and Stratford / Hackney Downs

Managed to gift a ticket for Sunday, quite easy to do when it's actually functional...

What are my gripes with the ticket office and the online account now... ah yes, where are my fudging loyalty points.

1st game of the season and engineering works affecting some of the journey
Literally ridiculous, especially annoying as I can normally jump off at Stratford and get straight on one to NUM

Locations affected
Stratford to Tottenham Hale, Northumberland Park and Meridian Water
Dates
Sunday, August 15, 2021
Due to maintenance work between Stratford and Lea Bridge, Greater Anglia West Anglia services will not serve Stratford all day. Greater Anglia West Anglia services will be diverted into London Liverpool Street via Hackney Downs. No services will operate between Meridian Water and Stratford all day.

Customers for Stratford should change onto mainline / Southend Victoria services from London Liverpool Street; customers travelling to / from Lea Bridge should use TfL buses between Lea Bridge and Stratford / Hackney Downs
Is this another knock on effect of Sunday fixtures?

upload_2021-8-11_13-31-40.png

So now the club are actively encouraging people not only to watch games through their phones, but to give a running commentary of what they are watching, as well as filming those around them.
I could see this causing one or two arguments...

Back