• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2021/22

was having the same thoughts for my 5 year old, managed to find this:

C.3 Every person attending the Match will be required to have their own Digital Ticket on their own mobile device. The only two exceptions to this are: (1) for accompanied minors (being those under the age of eighteen (18) on the date of the Match (please note that valid proof of age may be required)) and/or (2) for those people with a disability attending the Match with a personal assistant. You will not be permitted to enter the Stadium using multiple Digital Tickets on a single mobile device, unless either of these two exceptions apply.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/fans/membership/membership-terms/
Thanks for this. Was wondering how to do this. Though the 17 yr old will probably prefer to have his ticket on his own phone.

Would that still be able to be read then?

If you can do that what was the point of stopping the members card?
Don't know about now, but it worked the last season we were allowed at the ground. I always took a screenshot of my ticket / barcode just in case I couldn't get on the app at the turnstiles with the other 45k fans doing the same. I tried it twice just out of curiosity to see if the screenshot scanned and it did.

Don't know about now, but it worked the last season we were allowed at the ground. I always took a screenshot of my ticket / barcode just in case I couldn't get on the app at the turnstiles with the other 45k fans doing the same. I tried it twice just out of curiosity to see if the screenshot scanned and it did.

Thank you.

Actually last time we did a flight, seems like a long time ago, the wife did the same.

I will pester her or the kid on how you take a screen shot on a Samsung.

I am taking my wife for the arsenal pre season game. How do I email one half of my two tickets to her?

Like everyone else I have no idea yet how all this is going to work, except I believe that you download the ticket(s) sent to you to your iPhone wallet (or equivalent). So if you will be arriving at the stadium together then I guess you just show both tickets from your phone wallet?

Like everyone else I have no idea yet how all this is going to work, except I believe that you download the ticket(s) sent to you to your iPhone wallet (or equivalent). So if you will be arriving at the stadium together then I guess you just show both tickets from your phone wallet?

I thought it would be exactly like it is at a cinema if you book online, the person who paid gets the email, you show the tickets for 3 of you, 3 of you walk in. Don't see why it has to be so complicated but i suppose thats the Tottenham ticketing system in a nutshell.

Thanks for this. Was wondering how to do this. Though the 17 yr old will probably prefer to have his ticket on his own phone.

I’m going to ask the club that very question this week. My ‘junior’ is 17 and I’m hoping that for some games at least he’ll go with his mates and just meet me in the ground, so he’ll need his own ticket. Plus he constantly despairs at my inability to work my phone, or my constant thinking I’ve lost my phone and then finding it after a dramatic emptying of all my pockets. I think he’d rather just have his own ticket for his own sanity.

Last edited:
Is there still the Covid passport for the Arse friendly?

Just went to buy tickets and can get to the end of the checkout process without it mentioning anything (!). Just want to check we can definitely all do it before booking.

Edit: found the full details here, well explained tbf https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ne...rial-nhs-covid-pass-at-arsenal-double-header/

Levys such a cheeky git to not show this when booking though :)

Thats what i thought, would have thought it would come up just before finalising the booking. I booked tickets not even realising you needed a covid passport, i wonder how many go not knowing?

Taken from the ticketing section in the Trust's most recent newsletter, following a meeting/call with club ticketing and supporter heads :

The Club is still awaiting updates from the Premier League around final COVID-related plans but is anticipating opening at full capacity, with a full complement of away fans for our opening match against Emirates Marketing Project on Sunday 15 August. The Club will fully communicate arrangements in due course.

We then covered recent season ticket renewals and a breakdown of seats in the ground. The stadium capacity is now 62,850 in total but with seat kill across the segregation line and media requirements, the usable capacity is more around the 62,000 mark. We have 42,000 season ticket holders, 8,000 premium seats and 3,000 away fans typically, with c 7,000 tickets available for One Hotspur Members. The rest are media, partners, players and staff allocation. Renewal rates for the coming season stand at 95% for Season Ticket holders, with 500 deferrals.

In terms of seat relocations, the Club has moved c 7,500 of 9,000 applications across last summer and this summer. It intends to offer seat moves each summer in the future, where available.

Discussions moved onto the introduction of a fully digital ticketing system from August, whereby stadium access cards will no longer be in use. Instead match tickets will be activated within Google and Apple wallets on smartphones. We stressed the need for the Club to fully articulate how the digital ticketing system will work in practice, and where fans should direct any concerns. The Club agreed to share communications with us ahead of publication. We said fans without smartphones had been raising concerns and, after some discussion, were reassured issues could be properly handled on a case-by-case basis.

Providing the stadium opens at full capacity again, Ticket Exchange will open at the Club’s discretion and after Members’ on-sale dates, as was the case before COVID. Ticket Share will be fully functional as pre pandemic, also. We stressed the need to explain clearly how Ticket Share, in particular, works for those wanting to informally pass on their tickets to friends and family. It was agreed that the guidance on Ask Spurs was excellent for Ticket Share but needed better signposting as many fans were still unaware that the platform existed.

As for away ticketing, we stressed that while most fans agreed that allocating by ticketing points was the fairest method, a majority were now out of patience with the constant buying and selling on for points which undermined the entire principle of the system. Work is underway at Premier League level to trial and eventually move all away ticketing to a digital system, which would work to the same principles as the home experience. This would go a long way to eliminating the selling on of away tickets and to ironing out the malpractice that has become all too common over recent seasons.

As previously agreed, the Club confirmed it will be publicising its Sanctions and Banning Policy for ticket offences in every away match attenders email for the coming season, to make sure fans selling on or passing on tickets are aware they face an immediate deduction of 50% of ticketing points for a first offence.

Other areas covered on the call included the Gold Cup scheme - we lobbied for the Europa Conference League games to be excluded from any Gold scheme; for all Cup games next season to be kept out of categorisation; for as high a number as possible of Category C matches in the Premier League calendar to keep the entry price as low as possible for those less affluent supporters on as many occasions as possible; to review the concessionary pricing policy and particularly the cap on where concessions are permitted around the ground. We’ll update on those discussions shortly.

Latest News from the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters' Trust - Tottenham Hotspur Supporters' Trust (thstofficial.com)

Interesting to see if/when anything comes from the plans for digital tickets for away fans across all PL clubs.

Taken from the ticketing section in the Trust's most recent newsletter, following a meeting/call with club ticketing and supporter heads :

The Club is still awaiting updates from the Premier League around final COVID-related plans but is anticipating opening at full capacity, with a full complement of away fans for our opening match against Emirates Marketing Project on Sunday 15 August. The Club will fully communicate arrangements in due course.

We then covered recent season ticket renewals and a breakdown of seats in the ground. The stadium capacity is now 62,850 in total but with seat kill across the segregation line and media requirements, the usable capacity is more around the 62,000 mark. We have 42,000 season ticket holders, 8,000 premium seats and 3,000 away fans typically, with c 7,000 tickets available for One Hotspur Members. The rest are media, partners, players and staff allocation. Renewal rates for the coming season stand at 95% for Season Ticket holders, with 500 deferrals.

In terms of seat relocations, the Club has moved c 7,500 of 9,000 applications across last summer and this summer. It intends to offer seat moves each summer in the future, where available.

Discussions moved onto the introduction of a fully digital ticketing system from August, whereby stadium access cards will no longer be in use. Instead match tickets will be activated within Google and Apple wallets on smartphones. We stressed the need for the Club to fully articulate how the digital ticketing system will work in practice, and where fans should direct any concerns. The Club agreed to share communications with us ahead of publication. We said fans without smartphones had been raising concerns and, after some discussion, were reassured issues could be properly handled on a case-by-case basis.

Providing the stadium opens at full capacity again, Ticket Exchange will open at the Club’s discretion and after Members’ on-sale dates, as was the case before COVID. Ticket Share will be fully functional as pre pandemic, also. We stressed the need to explain clearly how Ticket Share, in particular, works for those wanting to informally pass on their tickets to friends and family. It was agreed that the guidance on Ask Spurs was excellent for Ticket Share but needed better signposting as many fans were still unaware that the platform existed.

As for away ticketing, we stressed that while most fans agreed that allocating by ticketing points was the fairest method, a majority were now out of patience with the constant buying and selling on for points which undermined the entire principle of the system. Work is underway at Premier League level to trial and eventually move all away ticketing to a digital system, which would work to the same principles as the home experience. This would go a long way to eliminating the selling on of away tickets and to ironing out the malpractice that has become all too common over recent seasons.

As previously agreed, the Club confirmed it will be publicising its Sanctions and Banning Policy for ticket offences in every away match attenders email for the coming season, to make sure fans selling on or passing on tickets are aware they face an immediate deduction of 50% of ticketing points for a first offence.

Other areas covered on the call included the Gold Cup scheme - we lobbied for the Europa Conference League games to be excluded from any Gold scheme; for all Cup games next season to be kept out of categorisation; for as high a number as possible of Category C matches in the Premier League calendar to keep the entry price as low as possible for those less affluent supporters on as many occasions as possible; to review the concessionary pricing policy and particularly the cap on where concessions are permitted around the ground. We’ll update on those discussions shortly.

Latest News from the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters' Trust - Tottenham Hotspur Supporters' Trust (thstofficial.com)

Interesting to see if/when anything comes from the plans for digital tickets for away fans across all PL clubs.
I was wondering about the sharing with friends / family bit. I’ve got mates with the guy next to me and we’ve both had our first kids recently so won’t be able to go to every game. I’m hoping to be able to offer his ticket to friends and family, but do they have to be a paid member to do that?

I was wondering about the sharing with friends / family bit. I’ve got mates with the guy next to me and we’ve both had our first kids recently so won’t be able to go to every game. I’m hoping to be able to offer his ticket to friends and family, but do they have to be a paid member to do that?

No, they just need to be registered on the Spurs site in order to get a Customer Reference Number (CRN).

I think they are changing the ability to do this, as I’m sure they didn’t really care where the ticket originated from in the past, but now it’s more about the assurance of the attendees covid status. Although I’m not techcially savvy enough to know if the presence of a QR code can be linked to a specific device!

I went to a hundred cricket match recently and they had the tickets in their own app, so I could show them the one for my 8 year old (it wasn’t a turnstile system though, at new WHL I assume they’ll have someone who can validate and let you through otherwise you’d have to pass the phone back and forth.

Please note, if you have purchased a ticket for The Mind Series match against Arsenal on Sunday 8 August, you will receive this separately. Pre-season matches are not included in your Digital Season Pass. Tickets will be sent to the registered email address of the lead booker and supporters are advised to follow the steps outlined in their email to download their ticket or view our Digital Ticketing FAQs for further information.

We are delighted to welcome fans back to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium for our Mind Series match against Arsenal on Sunday 8 August (kick-off 2pm), followed by Tottenham Hotspur Women v Arsenal Women (kick-off 4.45pm).

All digital tickets for this fixture will be emailed to the lead booker’s registered email address in the next 48 hours. Matchday information including timings and travel advice will be sent to you later this week. Prior to that, we should like to confirm the entry requirements for Sunday’s double header.

NHS COVID Pass Trial

We shall be trialling the use of the NHS COVID Pass to verify the vaccination or Covid status of supporters attending our Men’s and Women’s matches against Arsenal on Sunday 8 August.

Any changes to conditions of entry from the start of the 2021/22 Premier League season will be shared with supporters as soon as they are available.

All adult supporters attending the Arsenal double-header will be required to present their NHS COVID Pass, generated by the NHS App, on their mobile device (and added to Apple Wallet for Apple devices) as they enter the stadium to confirm they are either fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID-19 test result within 48 hours of kick-off.

Please note, if you have not yet received both required COVID-19 jabs, you will be required to take either a PCR or rapid lateral flow test within 48 hours of kick-off.

It also further ensures the safety and comfort of our supporters, players and staff as we begin hosting capacity crowds for the first time since March, 2020.

You can find more information on the NHS COVID Pass here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/

You can find some FAQs on stadium entry and the NHS COVID Pass here: https://ask.tottenhamhotspur.com/hc/en-us/articles/4404342101906

The Club shall be using the NHS COVID Pass Verifier to scan NHS COVID Passes. The verifier application does not store or transmit personal data.

NHS App

Supporters vaccinated in England will need to have this app on their smartphones in order to attend the match and display their NHS COVID Pass. Information for supporters who are unvaccinated or were not vaccinated in England can find further information below.

Please note, the NHS App is separate from the NHS COVID-19 contact tracing app:

This is the email i just got.

was having the same thoughts for my 5 year old, managed to find this:

C.3 Every person attending the Match will be required to have their own Digital Ticket on their own mobile device. The only two exceptions to this are: (1) for accompanied minors (being those under the age of eighteen (18) on the date of the Match (please note that valid proof of age may be required)) and/or (2) for those people with a disability attending the Match with a personal assistant. You will not be permitted to enter the Stadium using multiple Digital Tickets on a single mobile device, unless either of these two exceptions apply.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/fans/membership/membership-terms/

did you get the email yesterday from Tottenham? You will need to apply for an U18 card and pick up from stadium with your child's ID...

So as my eldest is 12 I'll be able to have both of the tickets in my apple wallet and scan us in on Sunday, she doesn't have apple wallet or anything like that
The email with the e-tickets just came through

Back