• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2021/22

I got the email with the digital tickets, how do i transfer 1 of them to my misses who is coming with me? I have 3 tickets 1 for me, 1 for my wife and 1 for my 8 year old son. I assume i just show them mine and my boys digital ticket and they will let us in?

have to say this form you need to fill out... how budget? doesn't work on Firefox,doens't work on IE. FFS Levy have you canned the Tech team to pay your big bonus or something?

So you have to save the ticket to google pay but there is no app so you have to sign in every time you want to view it and the only way of getting to it is via the email sent. Seems abit brick in all honesty.

I got the email with the digital tickets, how do i transfer 1 of them to my misses who is coming with me? I have 3 tickets 1 for me, 1 for my wife and 1 for my 8 year old son. I assume i just show them mine and my boys digital ticket and they will let us in?
I have my ticket and my eldests in my wallet, she is 12 so from what I've read that's fine

I have my ticket and my eldests in my wallet, she is 12 so from what I've read that's fine
I’m just going to have them all on my phone and try to enter all 3 of us, i’m sure they will explain hows it’s done if thats not the case.

I really hadn’t registered that we start in just over a week’s time. Been so long since I’ve had to think about what I can commit to at weekends! First 3 games on a Sunday sucks though.
CDC0DAFF-4C11-4AFF-9310-A29B1F863EBE.jpeg

Back