• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2015/16

You'll have as much chance as any other member, because home games don't use loyalty points. You just need to be in the queue early enough.

And the realisation starts to kick-in that now we are doing 'very' well the chances of us mere members getting tickets for away games becomes less and less.

If you cant get a sniff of a ticket for Villa away its a sign of how popular we have become again
Said this week's ago.

It's perfect for season ticket holders , they can go if it suits and cash-in if they don't. Simples.

And the realisation starts to kick-in that now we are doing 'very' well the chances of us mere members getting tickets for away games becomes less and less.

If you cant get a sniff of a ticket for Villa away its a sign of how popular we have become again

Couldn't believe how high in points this has gone! There will be plenty of seats in the home end, not the same but still.

Although change to 4pm Sunday may have a few returns...

Question as i'm moving to London in time for next season (Yay), how hard is it to get a ticket to home games as a 'mere' member (with no loyalty points etc)? is it possible to get home tickets even for the NLD for example? and hopefuly CL games

As SeedyRon rightly says its all about getting in the queue on a Tuesday morning with all the other members. Recently only the bigger games have sold out pretty quickly, like United this week.
Next season could be a touch different with it being our last in the old stadium. As the season progresses I assume there will be more and more of a clamour to get tickets with people that dont usually go maybe coming for one last visit. Plus if we have CL football and are enjoying another season like this, demand will also be higher.

I am dreading what it is going to be like getting a ticket for the final home league match. If have a bad feeling it will be on a par with the chaos trying to get a ticket for the AC Milan and Real Madrid CL matches. By rights it should go to Loyalty Points but no way on earth do I see the club doing that for the last match

Couldn't believe how high in points this has gone! There will be plenty of seats in the home end, not the same but still.

Although change to 4pm Sunday may have a few returns...

Not enough to get down to us members even with 450pts unfortunately. There will be plenty of ST Holders with 200 or so pts who havent got tickets either

So does the minion working not check?
I haven't been in that situation myself, but I think all they are aware of is the "beep" when they scan the card (or ticket). If it gives one beep, no reason to check anything else. We had a problem recently with my nephew's card which gave a different sound when scanned and then there was obviously some display they could refer to that told them what the problem was but otherwise if it scans Ok, I think you will be fine.
(In any case, given that a ST holder can sell their ticket anyway, I can't see why transferring it for one game should be a problem).

I've had friends use my wife's membership card if she hasn't been able to go, so there shouldn't be a problem

Wow! First time I never been able to get a ticket for a league match at Villa. Where have all these people been for the last 8 visits!!!!
Just noticed this, was expecting my "you've been successful email". Looks like I'll have to practice my brummy accent and get home ticket.

Question as i'm moving to London in time for next season (Yay), how hard is it to get a ticket to home games as a 'mere' member (with no loyalty points etc)? is it possible to get home tickets even for the NLD for example? and hopefuly CL games
I live in New York and whenever I come to London I get tickets from StubHib. Never a problem.

Quite a lot still available as of 10.15am

Same seat as the Fiorentina game. I know its a season ticket holders seat as i spoke to the guys next to me. Funny they don't fancy us versus dortmund?

Block 41 (really 42)......that your block Marky?

Back