• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2015/16

Also Chelsea (A) – now Monday, May 2, 2016 – kick-off 8pm – live on Sky Sports*
*This match is subject to Chelsea's possible participation in the Champions League the following Tuesday.

WTF is up with all the Monday games? They better not mess around too much with the Southampton game as I have plane tickets. Also, I hate Monday games.

Saturday 12 March, 2016
12.45pm Norwich City v Emirates Marketing Project (Sky Sports)
5.30pm Arsenal v West Bromwich Albion (Sky Sports) *Subject to Arsenal's participation in the FA Cup

Sunday 13 March, 2016

4pm Liverpool v Chelsea (Sky Sports) *Postponed due to FA Cup participation
4pm Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur *Moved due to Spurs' participation in UEFA Europa League

Monday 14 March, 2016
8pm Leicester City v Saudi Sportswashing Machine (Sky Sports)

Saturday 19 March, 2016
12.45pm Everton v Arsenal (BT Sport)
5.30pm Swansea City v Aston Villa (Sky Sports)

Sunday 20 March, 2016
1.30pm Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Sunderland (Sky Sports)
1.30pm Southampton v Liverpool *Moved due to Spurs' participation in Europa League
4pm Emirates Marketing Project v Manchester United (Sky Sports)
4pm Tottenham Hotspur v AFC Bournemouth *Moved due to Liverpool's participation in Europa League

Saturday 2 April, 2016
12.45pm Aston Villa v Chelsea (BT Sport)
5.30pm Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur (Sky Sports)

Sunday 3 April, 2016
1.30pm Leicester City v Southampton (Sky Sports)
4pm Manchester United v Everton (Sky Sports)

Saturday 9 April, 2016
12.45pm West Ham United v Arsenal (BT Sport)
5.30pm Emirates Marketing Project v West Bromwich Albion (Sky Sports)

Sunday 10 April, 2016
1.30pm Sunderland v Leicester City (Sky Sports)
4pm Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United (Sky Sports)

Saturday 16 April, 2016
12.45pm Norwich City v Sunderland (BT Sport)
5.30pm Chelsea v Emirates Marketing Project (Sky Sports) *Subject to possible movement to Sunday, 17 April. Further clarification to be provided on or around 10 March.

Sunday 17 April, 2016
1.30pm Leicester City v West Ham United (Sky Sports)
4pm Arsenal v Crystal Palace (Sky Sports) *Subject to possible movement to Saturday, 16 April. Further clarification to be provided on or around 10 March.

Monday 18 April, 2016
8pm Stoke City v Tottenham Hotspur (Sky Sports)

Sunday 24 April, 2016
12pm Emirates Marketing Project v Stoke City (Sky Sports) *In the event of Emirates Marketing Project's participation in the UEFA Champions League the follow Tuesday this match will move to Saturday, 23 April, 5.30pm, still live on Sky Sports.
2.05pm Sunderland v Arsenal (Sky Sports) *Subject to Arsenal's participation in the FA Cup.
4.15pm Leicester City v Swansea City (Sky Sports)

Monday 25 April, 2016
8pm Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion (Sky Sports)

Saturday 30 April, 2016
12.45pm Swansea City v Liverpool (BT Sport) *If Liverpool are scheduled to play in the UEFA Europa League the preceding Thursday this match will move to 12 midday on Sunday, 1 May, still live on BT Sport.
5.30pm Arsenal v Norwich City (Sky Sports) *Subject to possible movement dependent upon Chelsea and/or Emirates Marketing Project's participation in the UEFA Champions League the next Tuesday.

Sunday 1 May, 2016
1.30pm Manchester United v Leicester City (Sky Sports) *This match will move to 2.05pm should Swansea City v Liverpool move to 12 midday on Sunday, 1 May.
4pm Southampton v Emirates Marketing Project (Sky Sports) *Subject to Emirates Marketing Project's possible participation in the UEFA Champions League the following Tuesday.

Monday 2 May, 2016
8pm Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur (Sky Sports) *Subject to Chelsea's possible participation in the UEFA Champions League the following Tuesday.

ffs what are we the Monday night team now?

Also means for four weekends running we will be playing catch-up as the last fixture of each round...

We all know the last game will be Sunday 3pm, so when making this announcements why didnt they do the games on 7th/8th May as well so its all done??

Season ticket holders who applied by the deadline with 270 or more loyalty points have been successful and will be issued a clear view ticket.

Season ticket holders who applied by the deadline with 256 or more loyalty points have been successful and will be issued a restricted view ticket.

All applications received from One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members have been unsuccessful.
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/aston-villa-v-spurs-ticket-news-260216/

Wow! First time I never been able to get a ticket for a league match at Villa. Where have all these people been for the last 8 visits!!!!

No problem at all. As long as they see a valid card and it scans your fine. Just get the email confirmation sent through to you so you've got proof of the seat being against that card. Thats all that matters.

Thanks but when it scans won't the person behind the turnstile see it flash up 'miss' and question it??

I'm sure the changes may suit some people, but my attendance at games has been effectively ended for this season.

Hey, ho...

And the realisation starts to kick-in that now we are doing 'very' well the chances of us mere members getting tickets for away games becomes less and less.

If you cant get a sniff of a ticket for Villa away its a sign of how popular we have become again

Wow! First time I never been able to get a ticket for a league match at Villa. Where have all these people been for the last 8 visits!!!!

Exactly. Was just saying the same thing to my colleagues. A lot of people jumping out the woodwork after the City game. Guarantee now that Chelsea away tickets that have always gone to members will sell out to season ticket holders. Them's the breaks I guess.

And the realisation starts to kick-in that now we are doing 'very' well the chances of us mere members getting tickets for away games becomes less and less.

If you cant get a sniff of a ticket for Villa away its a sign of how popular we have become again

Yep I'm already resigned to the fact that my annual 'home' game at SJP will be a sell-out to season ticket holders only on the last day :(

Question as i'm moving to London in time for next season (Yay), how hard is it to get a ticket to home games as a 'mere' member (with no loyalty points etc)? is it possible to get home tickets even for the NLD for example? and hopefuly CL games

Back