• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2015/16

So... you may be in a position to lift the title at the best stadium in the country, St. James' Park, on the last day of the season.

Tickets go on sale to current ST holders and members on 30 March, with any remaining going on sale (online only) on 18 April.

Can I come to your party?

Well Greg, that put the mockers on it...

Liverpool v Spurs
Saturday, April 2, 2016
Kick-off 5.30pm
Allocation: 2,864 including 88 restricted view and 177 severely restricted view tickets.

Season Ticket Holders with 258 or more loyalty points have been successful and will be issued a clear view ticket.

Season Ticket Holders with 241 or more loyalty points have been successful and will be issued a restricted view ticket.

Season Ticket Holders with 209 or more loyalty points have been successful and will be issued a severely restricted view ticket.

All applications received from One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members have been unsuccessful.

No surprise really. Basically this just means the same 3000 or so people will get tickets for the remaining away matches. I know it is designed to reward loyalty, but how are you supposed to build up any loyalty if you dont get the oppurtunity to go???
The only chance anybody else gets to go to an away match is if any of the usual 3000-odd dont fancy going to a particular fixture, almost becoming a closed shop....

And will more limited away tickets offered be a side effect of £30 max? 3,000 out of 50,000 seems low

Probably best answered elsewhere.

Liverpool v Spurs
Saturday, April 2, 2016
Kick-off 5.30pm
Allocation: 2,864 including 88 restricted view and 177 severely restricted view tickets.

Season Ticket Holders with 258 or more loyalty points have been successful and will be issued a clear view ticket.

Season Ticket Holders with 241 or more loyalty points have been successful and will be issued a restricted view ticket.

Season Ticket Holders with 209 or more loyalty points have been successful and will be issued a severely restricted view ticket.

All applications received from One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members have been unsuccessful.

No surprise really. Basically this just means the same 3000 or so people will get tickets for the remaining away matches. I know it is designed to reward loyalty, but how are you supposed to build up any loyalty if you dont get the oppurtunity to go???
The only chance anybody else gets to go to an away match is if any of the usual 3000-odd dont fancy going to a particular fixture, almost becoming a closed shop....

They could give you a point for applying with some kind of mechanism where they take your money for a short period to prove your serious

Go when we're sh*t.

It's not perfect but there isn't much of a better system really, you need to go to the league cup and europa league games which don't usually sell out at least in the early rounds and then games like Sunderland and Saudi Sportswashing Machine away.

Liverpool away has gone to general sale a couple of times in the last few years too.

You mean the guys who pay their money up front and go to games that may be worth nothing, funny how all the glory hunters come out when we do fairly well.

Or the guys that sit on seasons tickets that they only use for the big matches and sell on stubhub or through mates for the rest. I've been to a few away games, but usually have to get tickets via the usual mate of a mate that has access to several season tickets.

Or the guys that sit on seasons tickets that they only use for the big matches and sell on stubhub or through mates for the rest. I've been to a few away games, but usually have to get tickets via the usual mate of a mate that has access to several season tickets.

In the minority from my experience, there is about 30 of us who go together and I they/we do not miss many games. As I say a little bit of success and everyone wants tickets but most are no where to be seen when we struggle.

Even if you went to every game, as a member that counts for nothing when the STHs come crawling out.

Exactly.

A ST holder could have missed every away game this season, while a Member could have gone to every one, but the ST holder would have more chance of a getting a ticket for Saudi Sportswashing Machine on the last day than the Member.
And I don't care what anyone says, you will never convince me that that is correct

In the minority from my experience, there is about 30 of us who go together and I they/we do not miss many games. As I say a little bit of success and everyone wants tickets but most are no where to be seen when we struggle.

I have no qualms with supporters like yourself and your friends. People like you are the life and soul of the club.

It's the people that regularly sell-on their ST seat or use their ST status to just go to big games, that get me riled.

I have no qualms with supporters like yourself and your friends. People like you are the life and soul of the club.

It's the people that regularly sell-on their ST seat or use their ST status to just go to big games, that get me riled.

Those people don't exist - anyone who sits on a ST and only wants tickets for the big away games won't have the required points. You need to be a regular away match attendee to build up the points to get the big games - even as a ST holder

I think the system overall has flaws and as a member I have found it a bit frustrating that since the City game all of the away games since on sale have gone only to season ticket holders who have decided now to make more of an effort as it gets closer to the seasons end. I am a member and have made the effort to go to Norwich, West Brom and City away as well as Dortmund and would like to go to Stoke and Chelsea but doubt I will get a ticket as more and more are applying as we near the finishing line.

I am in line to get a season ticket when the new ground is built so this could be detrimental to me but I think that for away games a certain percentage of the allocation should go on sale just to members so those with high points returns get the chance to attend. So if we get 3,000 allocation then I think it would be fair if say 400 or so of those were made available purely for members to apply for. I think that gives a large proportion to STH and gives members an incentive to try and build up their points rather than reaching this point in the season and seeing Liverpool sell out to STH with ludicrously high totals when a big number of those wouldn't have bothered applying to go to the same fixture over the last 3-4 seasons as the allocation met members.

Back