• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2015/16

B*LLLLLLS got into work and was too busy worrying about tonight to get tickets.. Just joined Q anybody know availability?

I just got in, block 46 and 47 and 39 in south upper have quite a few with the other blocks in the upper having numerous singles. Loads lefts across all of the East upper and in block 25 East lower and plenty of availability in the North stand. Will take you a while to get in, might be best trying to call at the same time in the hope you get answered before you get in. If you are after just one or two tickets then you should be ok

I just got in, block 46 and 47 and 39 in south upper have quite a few with the other blocks in the upper having numerous singles. Loads lefts across all of the East upper and in block 25 East lower and plenty of availability in the North stand. Will take you a while to get in, might be best trying to call at the same time in the hope you get answered before you get in. If you are after just one or two tickets then you should be ok

Ok thanks.. Yeah trying on phone as well - first time ive forgotten this season and it had to be this game!!!

How many tickets can you buy as a lillywhite member?

They're only entitled to 1800 tickets.

Is that 5%?

Ive been to EL games where there have been away fans in the upper and lower (seville)

The problem for Spurs is that if they are only in the lower we have to block off the first 3-4 rows of the upper tier blocks above them (for safety i presume). Do we swallow that as lost tcket revenue?

So peed off last night.

Listening to the Villa game and hearing their fans walking out on the 74th minute, obviously I know why, just grates that we have loads of Spurs fans wanting a ticket for that game, but loads of Villa fans who wont be going/dont even want to be there.
Such a shame they cant 'up' their allocation

So peed off last night.

Listening to the Villa game and hearing their fans walking out on the 74th minute, obviously I know why, just grates that we have loads of Spurs fans wanting a ticket for that game, but loads of Villa fans who wont be going/dont even want to be there.

So peed off last night.

Just had a look at the availability, seats are 10 a penny in the home areas. Never sat in the opposing teams section though, probably not very fun if you can't cheer the goals? then again, the Villa fans around me might think I'm being ironic and join in!

So peed off last night.

Perhaps we should all choose a block to book tickets in, make it an 'unofficial' away allocation area.

Perhaps we should all choose a block to book tickets in, make it an 'unofficial' away allocation area.

Tempting. Done it a few times in the past but just no fun at all. Couple of times at Goodison we an Everton-fan friend and his Dad, on my own at City and Mansfield and once at United when I won a couple of tickets on the radio.
Might have a peek later, ta

Is that 5%?

Ive been to EL games where there have been away fans in the upper and lower (seville)

The problem for Spurs is that if they are only in the lower we have to block off the first 3-4 rows of the upper tier blocks above them (for safety i presume). Do we swallow that as lost tcket revenue?

Dortmund have only given us the minimum so i think we have reciprocated

Went in the home end at AC Milan for the knockout champions league game. There were loads of Spurs in the home end that night. I remember a few blocks round from me appeared to be all Spurs!

Hmmm, couldn't log in to the ticketing site this last night or again this morning...

"There is an issue with the servers. The technical teams are looking to resolve this as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience."

Is the Dortmund game now completely sold out? I got my ticket via my ST but was hoping to get a couple of singles on general sale for some colleagues at work.

Went in the home end at AC Milan for the knockout champions league game. There were loads of Spurs in the home end that night. I remember a few blocks round from me appeared to be all Spurs!

It was the same in Madrid. I bought myself a ticket in the home end and I think we ended up taking a good 20% of that stand spread out across it.
Locals were quite friendly though winning 4-0 probably helps!

So... you may be in a position to lift the title at the best stadium in the country, St. James' Park, on the last day of the season.

Tickets go on sale to current ST holders and members on 30 March, with any remaining going on sale (online only) on 18 April.

Can I come to your party?

Back