• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2015/16

IF we got through then its the QF stage weeks that would be both great and horrible

Saturday - Away v Liverpool
Thursday - Leg 1 (bound to be a big team like Dortmund)
Sunday - Home v Utd
Thursday - Leg 2
Sunday - Away v Stoke

If we do both manage to get through to the quarters, we wont be getting Dortmund, lady luck will deem it funny that we draw United..nailed on!

Will assume that Man U will beat Shrewsbury so they will have FA Cup against West Ham that weekend.

I'm not sure if the same rule about kicking off at the same time as a televised game applies if the clash is with the FA Cup; think its just for PL games to protect the televised matches. Yesterday for example we were able to KO at 3pm rather than 2:00 or 4:00 when the live games were.

Either way I expect that the Villa game will be on Sky at 4pm Sunday.

With United winning tonight I think you have it nailed on. Sky wont want an empty slot on Sunday 4pm. 6 fixtures remain that weekend, 3 already planned for showing on TV as it is.
The date is only 19 days off. Stoke v Soton/Bournemouth v Swansea, neither of those clubs will be happy with having their fixture changed at such short notice, whereas us and Villa already know we could be playing that day anyway, and provisional plans will already have been set in place just in case.

I think the April (and May ?) Live TV fixtures have been held up until the fixture dates have been resolved. It shouldn't take long, as I'm sure those concerned have had contingencies in mind.

The wheel of death is making me nervous. I can't recall it being this slow before.

I tried using computer, but still in the wheel of death too (still!). I eventually tried logging in via phone and was in straight away. Maybe give that a go mate. Was able to get three and two tickets in South Upper. Not many left I don't think.

The system is a joke!

I think the April (and May ?) Live TV fixtures have been held up until the fixture dates have been resolved. It shouldn't take long, as I'm sure those concerned have had contingencies in mind.

Although it shouldnt matter could have been waiting for the outcome of the FA Cup. just dont see what takes so long to arrange. Think the next batch should include the Southampton match in May. The final Sunday pick dont get announced until a few days before, but what be daft not to include the 7th May games in with the April picks

They probably know who they want to show, but why publish and have to muck around a day or two later?.

Given the impact on Sat/Sun matches by PL clubs in EL, we may find we have to wait until Friday.

Quick question my mate offered me a ticket for the NLD. He's a member and so is his missus. Turns out the ticket is his missus' but she's working now. What are the chances of me having any problems on the turnstiles scanning a members card in a Females name?

Quick question my mate offered me a ticket for the NLD. He's a member and so is his missus. Turns out the ticket is his missus' but she's working now. What are the chances of me having any problems on the turnstiles scanning a members card in a Females name?

No problem at all. As long as they see a valid card and it scans your fine. Just get the email confirmation sent through to you so you've got proof of the seat being against that card. Thats all that matters.

Does anyone know why the Villa away tickets havent been allocated yet? I have 200 points and am waiting for a result?

Does anyone know why the Villa away tickets havent been allocated yet? I have 200 points and am waiting for a result?
Season ticket holders who applied by the deadline with 270 or more loyalty points have been successful and will be issued a clear view ticket.

Season ticket holders who applied by the deadline with 256 or more loyalty points have been successful and will be issued a restricted view ticket.

All applications received from One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members have been unsuccessful.
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/aston-villa-v-spurs-ticket-news-260216/

Back