• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2015/16

Still waiting in the queue since 0942.

Don't normally have this trouble. Is this the army of plastics that appeared when we were in the CL?

Logged into system at 9.06am almost reached full circle in minutes, but stuck in same place for 20mins. Opened another window got stuck a touch further round the circle agonisingly close for another 10mins.
Opened another window at 9.50pm and got straight into the ticket menu, managed to back a couple of decent seats in our favourite block.

Just seems to be pot luck when you log on sometimes.

As posted before, dont know how but for the Swansea games it let me buy 2 tickets at 9.25am on the Monday!!

Thought April TV changes might be out today. March ones were announced 4 weeks ago today.

Just seems each month they leave them until nearer and nearer the game itself. United tickets go on sale next week. The chances are it will be picked for TV anyway, but with us both currently in the Europa league, it is very likely that one of us could reach the Last 8.
Common sense would suggest the match should be selected for live TV on the Sunday. Just a matter of what time kick-off

My hopes will be to get a ST when we move to the new stadium and then hopefully have enough points accumulated too

Hey lads, Sorry to throw this in here, though it seems like the place to ask... long time lurker, first time poster etc etc.

So, after supporting Spurs from afar for 29 years (lived overseas, still do) I'm finally going to be in London the same weekend Spurs play at home: The Swansea game on the 28th. Seen them play away, but never been to The Lane, so I'm getting rather excited at the prospect.

Question is: Is there anywhere other than bloody StubHub to get them that's reliable? I need 2 together, and I've seen sites like onlineticketexpress and footballticketnet that have tickets "available", and actually cheaper than on StubHub. Obviously StubHub is the "Spurs Approved" outlet, but is there any other recommendations that you have - or any kind souls who'll take pity on a "long distance Spurs fan" finally realising his dream of seeing a game at The Lane?

I understand the contempt for "part time" fans like me, but it's just pure geographical circumstance that has made it impossible for me to go to a game at WHL til now. If this is the wrong part of the forum to be asking this, then knock me on the head, delete my post and tell me where I SHOULD be asking.

Thanks fellas. COYS.

Fixture wise....losing today means that we are free to play Villa as scheduled on Sat 12th March; however, if we beat Fiorentina on Thursday the Villa game (and Bournemouth on Sat 19) will both revert back 24 hours to Sundays.

However, with FA Cup QF ties now known SKY have lost:

Liverpool v Chelsea (Sun 4pm) and potentially Arsenal v WBA (Sat 5:30) from their live selections that weekend so it wouldn't surprise me if they reschedule the Villa game for either of those slots - SKY don't seem too concerned with competing directly against BBC/BT's cup games.

April PL fixture changes must be due soon - they are due. Would think Man U game is a certainty for the Sunday (10th April) as that will cover either side being involved in Europa League QF. Not sure how it works with BT (as I know they have a quota of first picks). If saturday was out (due to EL participation) then BT can use Sunday 12pm slot which is not a great time for a game.

With us and WBA both out the FA Cup (same weekend as FAC SF) then all our remaining fixtures can remain on their schedule weekends meaning there will be no rearranged games in midweeks.

Fixture wise....losing today means that we are free to play Villa as scheduled on Sat 12th March; however, if we beat Fiorentina on Thursday the Villa game (and Bournemouth on Sat 19) will both revert back 24 hours to Sundays.

However, with FA Cup QF ties now known SKY have lost:

Liverpool v Chelsea (Sun 4pm) and potentially Arsenal v WBA (Sat 5:30) from their live selections that weekend so it wouldn't surprise me if they reschedule the Villa game for either of those slots - SKY don't seem too concerned with competing directly against BBC/BT's cup games.

April PL fixture changes must be due soon - they are due. Would think Man U game is a certainty for the Sunday (10th April) as that will cover either side being involved in Europa League QF. Not sure how it works with BT (as I know they have a quota of first picks). If saturday was out (due to EL participation) then BT can use Sunday 12pm slot which is not a great time for a game.

With us and WBA both out the FA Cup (same weekend as FAC SF) then all our remaining fixtures can remain on their schedule weekends meaning there will be no rearranged games in midweeks.

With the Arsenal replay only being scheduled for 7th March they will either have hope for their sake Arsenal get through or change the choice now (which I very much doubt they will do), there is no way they could change a kick-off time of any of the 3pm fixtures at 4 days notice if they win.

Obviously the Liverpool match is now postponed meaning Sky need a replacement. If either us or United progress we would have had to have played at 4pm on the Sunday if you play on Sunday and are not on TV you now have to kick-off at the same time as a televised match (hence why we ko at 2.05pm v Swansea).
My guess will be that if one of us progress on Thursday that will now be shown live on Sky. If we both get through, both matches kick-off at the same time and they will choose one to show.

Obviously the Liverpool match is now postponed meaning Sky need a replacement. If either us or United progress we would have had to have played at 4pm on the Sunday if you play on Sunday and are not on TV you now have to kick-off at the same time as a televised match (hence why we ko at 2.05pm v Swansea).
My guess will be that if one of us progress on Thursday that will now be shown live on Sky. If we both get through, both matches kick-off at the same time and they will choose one to show.

Will assume that Man U will beat Shrewsbury so they will have FA Cup against West Ham that weekend.

I'm not sure if the same rule about kicking off at the same time as a televised game applies if the clash is with the FA Cup; think its just for PL games to protect the televised matches. Yesterday for example we were able to KO at 3pm rather than 2:00 or 4:00 when the live games were.

Either way I expect that the Villa game will be on Sky at 4pm Sunday.

IF we got through then its the QF stage weeks that would be both great and horrible

Saturday - Away v Liverpool
Thursday - Leg 1 (bound to be a big team like Dortmund)
Sunday - Home v Utd
Thursday - Leg 2
Sunday - Away v Stoke

IF we got through then its the QF stage weeks that would be both great and horrible

Saturday - Away v Liverpool
Thursday - Leg 1 (bound to be a big team like Dortmund)
Sunday - Home v Utd
Thursday - Leg 2
Sunday - Away v Stoke

Erm if we go throughw e have to play a round of 16 set of legs first before we get to any quarter final......but i take your overall point..

Back