• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2020

Remember when Hojbjerg ran over to the ref? And the ref went off the pitch to talk to the Uefa official?
England fans where targeting Danish players with laser pointers all throughout the game. Hojbjerg had identified one of the culprits in the crowd.

Look what Schmeichel had to deal with at the penalty.

Disgusting, but what can you expect when millions of macarons believe in the football is more important than life and death mantra.

Remember when Hojbjerg ran over to the ref? And the ref went off the pitch to talk to the Uefa official?
England fans where targeting Danish players with laser pointers all throughout the game. Hojbjerg had identified one of the culprits in the crowd.

Look what Schmeichel had to deal with at the penalty.

Awful behaviour but as its on his face and not in his eyes there's a good chance he didn't even know about it. It would have been just as likely to distract Kane more than anyone.

Congrats to England and you English fans around here. Absolutely well deserved, the better team overall, again.

Massively impressed by Denmark. A bridge too far in the end, ran out of steam and quality with some of the better players having to be subbed. But another really impressive performance and great watch.

Final will be interesting...

I thin the Final will be on both BBC and ITV
BBC will probably have a deadly duo of Danny "State The Obvious" Murphy and Martin Keown

I just find ITV naff and lightweight. Plus with BBC there are no adverts. I bet 90% of people will watch the final on BBC, even if that means putting up with Rio Ferdinand and Jenas.

5329758.jpg

I just find ITV naff and lightweight. Plus with BBC there are no adverts. I bet 90% of people will watch the final on BBC, even if that means putting up with Rio Ferdinand and Jenas.

England won the semi on ITV, I expect a lot of people will stick with it for superstitious reasons.

Final will be interesting...

England could not have had a better warm up for Italy than Denmark, they present a similar challenge but with some interesting differences.
They play a higher line at the back, and their press is much faster and better organised. Not to mention they have some really excellent players in midfield.

I think it’s pretty much the even chance and could be a really good final with the ball on the deck and lots of movement.

Out of interest would you rather England won the Euros or World Cup or Spurs won the league? I'd always choose the league personally.

Back