• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2020

You can't argue with that free kick. He was held back and pulled to the ground. It's a clear foul and something I wish referees would punish more frequently, at least when it's that blatant.

Anyways, congrats with a deserved win and good luck in the final.

it was a good free kick but Christiansen was cheating from the first whistle. Poor.

Yeah, he's one of those players who look like a craftsman. Just good technique and ability and you know he's going on to do big things.

Lineker.....wtf

There were some superb performances. All the back 4 were outstanding, and as for @sterling7, well, that was one of the greatest displays I’ve seen from a player in an @England shirt. Stunning.

Remember chaps, if you think Sterling has been average in this tournament and also a greedy little clam then you know nothing about football. This is coming from the part time football fans.

On a serious note, Sterling had a half decent game tonight but still should have passed on a number of occasions rather than running into the crowd of players. The goals he has scored really have papered over the cracks.

Disappointing performance from England. We lacked a bit of quality and patience. Sterling has been our best player. Kane, Shaw, McGuire decent, the rest need to up their game.

ITV - I never heard such poor commentary.
Not sure if serious or not?

Back