• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2020

Not sure if serious or not?

Yes he's opened up defenses more than any other England player. Been positive and played well. Need more players who push the envelope imo. Too many play it safe for England in general. Partly that's the manager and partly that's the culture. Mostly talented players who have more in them.

So are England fans now going to use the Victimpool tactics and find the Italian hotel so they can't sleep for the next 3 nights?

For me the nadir of the ITV commentary was Dixons explanation of what happened when Sterling let a pass to him run out of play "he was thinking of his next pass" classic. I think it was the little mouse quartet playing in his mind changed tune.

Remember when Hojbjerg ran over to the ref? And the ref went off the pitch to talk to the Uefa official?
England fans where targeting Danish players with laser pointers all throughout the game. Hojbjerg had identified one of the culprits in the crowd.

Look what Schmeichel had to deal with at the penalty.

For me the nadir of the ITV commentary was Dixons explanation of what happened when Sterling let a pass to him run out of play "he was thinking of his next pass" classic. I think it was the little mouse quartet playing in his mind changed tune.
My favourite bit was when Matterface said "if England score now, it'll be... good". It's insight like that that sent Clive packing.

Yes he's opened up defenses more than any other England player. Been positive and played well. Need more players who push the envelope imo. Too many play it safe for England in general. Partly that's the manager and partly that's the culture. Mostly talented players who have more in them.

Yep he was good last night and I'm not usually a fan.

He is woeful on comms
Hen you listen tomEmma Hayes and her insights the difference is huge

Back