• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2020

Only 8 weeks until most England fans can start moaning about the International break interupting the Premier League again.

When it comes to the big Summer tournaments I'm all in, but since the qualification process for these comps became so incredibly easy for England I've completely lost interest in watching England during the season.

And the Nation League twaddle hasn't changed any of that either.

Just rewatched some of the 90 mins and all of extra time and the celebrations after, which we missed as we watched it last night in the pub.
Buzzing again watching it. What a fantastic night it was.

Out of interest would you rather England won the Euros or World Cup or Spurs won the league? I'd always choose the league personally.

Id take Spurs winning a corner over England winning both, if I was doing that Bale flag thing it would just say Spurs Spurs Spurs.

When it comes to the big Summer tournaments I'm all in, but since the qualification process for these comps became so incredibly easy for England I've completely lost interest in watching England during the season.

And the Nation League twaddle hasn't changed any of that either.

Yeah, I love an international summer tournament, but friendlies and qualifiers are completely pointless, just give the places out to get the best players there.

Like an international super league.

The point of them is to fill the void of the off season.

Think we need to go at Italy like Spain did. If we sit back Italy will pass us apart at the back.

Think we need to go at Italy like Spain did. If we sit back Italy will pass us apart at the back.

Not sure we have the players, Spain showed how well they can retain possession and pass the balland that was up against Jorginho and Veratti who are no mugs.

Plus he won't start Grealish who can at least run with the ball.

I'm enjoying Euro 2020 very much I have to say. Yes it does fill a gap in the football calendar but there has been some epic drama along the way.
Been a great tournament for sure. One of the better big international tournaments I can remember.

A lot was said about increasing the number of teams, but I think the quality has been really good.
Not sure we have the players, Spain showed how well they can retain possession and pass the balland that was up against Jorginho and Veratti who are no mugs.

Plus he won't start Grealish who can at least run with the ball.
I think Spain are better at pressing and better at keeping the ball for extended periods and play through pressure than England are capable of right now.

Try to press up against the quality Italy have in midfield and don't succeed you'll have some very quick, good players running at Maguire and Stones a lot more often than you'd like.

Think England will press high at times, perhaps again from the start, but I can't see them trying to mimic Spain.

How England deal with a high press from Italy will be important. A lot of responsibility will fall on Maguire and Stones on the ball.

Back