• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2020

I must be the only person in Britain who didnt think Denmark played great, they worked hard, got their tactical fouls in, and tried to break when they got the chance, but hardly great, very Mourinho in style. England would have been crucified playing like that and losing.

He has the last two
There the games where he realised passing the ball works
And he has played much better because of it
He was excellent midweek
This, he was not bad in the Germany game and had a very good game on the left against the Danes, not so good for me when he is on the right though
I hope he has the game of his life tomorrow though !!

He has the last two
There the games where he realised passing the ball works
And he has played much better because of it
He was excellent midweek

This, he was not bad in the Germany game and had a very good game on the left against the Danes, not so good for me when he is on the right though
I hope he has the game of his life tomorrow though !!
I was calling for foden and grealish to play, but I've also always wished that the England manager would pick the best team, rather than the best 11. You've got to give credit to Southgate as this is the best balanced England team since 96.

I was calling for foden and grealish to play, but I've also always wished that the England manager would pick the best team, rather than the best 11. You've got to give credit to Southgate as this is the best balanced England team since 96.
It’s because the squad and team are made up of many clubs for once

It’s because the squad and team are made up of many clubs for once
That kind of goes against what I thought, because of the limited playing time with international football. I always felt players from the same team would already have an understanding; I thought it was a crime we didn't pick the George Graham arsenal defence for England, for example.

That kind of goes against what I thought, because of the limited playing time with international football. I always felt players from the same team would already have an understanding; I thought it was a crime we didn't pick the George Graham arsenal defence for England, for example.
I get your logic but the club philosophy is what caused a lot of friction in previous golden generations
Look back to the Italia 90 team and there was a team with a real mix of clubs
The starting 11 from wednesday had
1 Everton in Pickford
2 united playing together in maguire and shaw
2 city in Walker and stones
Leeds and West Ham in midfield
A city, Arsenal Chelsea combo behind our own Kane
City are the dominant number in the squad but it’s still a mixed bag
The players have gelled off the pitch and the interview today where their talking about what to do afterwards says a lot… Vegas in the tinkle after having their hair died blonde

I think Sterling has been invaluable with his shocking speed behind oppo's defense, he'll have a field day behind chielini and bonucci but a tough time versus their wing backs

England need multiple goal threats imo, grealish and foden thrown in too?

Back