• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2016 Qualifying

Am enjoying Belgium v Wales, cracking game, good to see the ref not falling for Hazard's falling over from a breath of fresh air on him...

B2k7RiMCEAAykKt.jpg

Sounds like some pretty hard floor techno at HT in Belgium...or is it Scooter getting mangled by the PA? Oh i's Scooter! Maria Maria I like it LOUD!!!!!! Excellent!

Chadli has done well so far, most of Belgium's danger has come from him so far, Bale hasn't really done anything apart from one superb free kick in the 1st half

Chadli has done well so far, most of Belgium's danger has come from him so far, Bale hasn't really done anything apart from one superb free kick in the 1st half

Agreed, Chadli looks very good...Bale...just got the ball, one dummy run in front of him to make space and he nearly scores. Almost effortless. What a ridiculous player! He was born to play for Spurs :-(

Well done Wales.

I don't see a lot of Williams playing really but ever time I do he seems to put in a great performance. Good experienced pro and a leader of men. We could do worse.

**** me that was some collision. The Belgium players all just stood around him, I'd expected one of them to put him in the recovery position

Vedran Corluka managed to get 2 stupid yellow cards in about 2 minutes now vs Norway, when Croatia are 3-0 up and 15 minutes to go. Beaten for pace, and a stupid push in the box. He's way past it.

I managed to avoid watching the game, but had that misfortune of catching some of the pre match build up (or "guys chatting complete gonad*s" as it should be called). No amount hyping up is going to turn this Norway side into anything even half decent. It's a team of midgets with about a tenth of the footballing ability of their Croatian counterparts. They even managed to target the obvious weak link in Corluka, winning a penalty and later getting him sent off, but still got spanked.

Yilmaz has put Turkey ahead of the Netherlands (game in the Netherlands). Both teams are not performing in the group but this would signal the end I reckon for the Orange side.

Back