• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Erik Lamela (announced by Roma p.41)

Re: Erik Lamela

He's awaiting developments, apparently. Which means Lamela's open to a move, at the very least. Encouraging, but nothing concrete given the likeliness that Roma will be a bit peeved about our pursuit of the lad (given Baldini's recent move) and will make signing him harder for us than it otherwise would have been.

Just because Lamelas agent is not in London does not mean Baldini is not in Rome

Just because Lamelas agent is not in London does not mean Baldini is not in Rome

This could become a regular feature of our transfer windows, you know. Baldini-spotting. ITKs roaming Europe, climbing trees and looking for the chiselled jaw of our well-groomed Italian in various locales.

That way, whatever player we're linked to from that country becomes our target, just because Baldini happens to be in that particular area. :)

although the agent simply denies being in London..............still there is hope \o/

Very much so.

It also seems like a reply to a specific question like "are you in London talking to Spurs?" or something like that.

His statement just means that he's not doing that right now, or probably that he hasn't yet.

I still can't see us puling this off.

Me neither. For me it's one of Willian OR Lamela.

With Willian looking every bit of much as done, I think that'd be it. If we keep Bale then fine, if we don't, we don't, Willian wouldn't be his direct replacement but would just add a bit of creativity.

I didn't see us paying £56m for Soldado and Willian either.

I think by the end of the window we'll have two of Willian/Lamela/Bale. Probably the first two.

Last edited:

Gianluca Di Marzio says €35m offer is on the table but Roma need to find replacements first.

Gianluca Di Marzio says €35m offer is on the table but Roma need to find replacements first.

Ha the Bale transfer is just a giant domino first in line of a row of dominos stretching across Europe, poised, ready to roll...

Ha the Bale transfer is just a giant domino first in line of a row of dominos stretching across Europe, poised, ready to roll...

I would LOVE IT, if we buy Lamela and Willian ... only for Real to back track on the deal with Levy trying to mug him off ... Levy tells them to **** off and do one ... [-o<

exactly

"I'm in the [Italian] capital along with Erik's father. Lamela's relaxed about it all. We're just waiting for developments. Let's see what happens."

waiting for developments :-k like Spurs to agree a fee with Roma

either the kid gets a new deal with Roma or he moves to us.

Developments sounds like if we sell Bale - sounds like we expect the Bale deal to be agreed shortly and have this one line up.

If Pjanic is also sneaked into the deal even better.

Back