• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Erik Lamela (announced by Roma p.41)

Re: Erik Lamela

I still look at it as:

.willian.......soldado......lamela
..........dembele....paulinho.....
......................sandro.............

Against United, City or Chelsea sure.
But against the majority of teams who are sitting back defending we'll be 4231 for the extra creativity.

Would almost rather have Lamela and Willian than just Bale now even though I've seen very little of either :lol:

Disagree with those of you saying that Willian doesn't depend on Bale leaving. If we buy either of these two at 30m he is definitely, definitely off imo.

damn good team ey!

add to that Coentrao and Walker as flying wing backs and the solidarity of Kaboul/Dawson and Vertonghen with Lloris between the sticks and you seriously have one of the best teams in the league. That's coming from a pessimistic Spurs fan.

Don't know why I'm getting excited, never watched either of them, but £30m rated can't be bad, surely!

Andy-Carroll-006.jpg

I still look at it as:

.willian.......soldado......lamela
..........dembele....paulinho.....
......................sandro.............

That's arguably our best line up all right (if we bring in Willian and Lamela). And it seriously does make me start to think (very quietly) that a title challenge is not out of the question. What's just as remarkable though is the fact that we can put out an entire alternative team...

...............defoe......
chadli.....sigurdsson.....lennon
........capoue....holtby.........

... and I'd put money on that second team finishing top-half of the table. That's how much strength in depth we have (everywhere except defence; a couple of injuries there and all our attacking strength could be undone).

And just think - there's still a chance we might hold on to Bale. If we did...? Well, at that point you have to start openly admitting that "top four" isn't ambitious enough.

What a night for my virgin broadband to **** up - posting off one bar 3g on my phone just isn't the same :D

The Roma fly to London, officially not for Erik Lamela and Tottenham. The company Giallorossi reached England with Walter Sabatini and Baldissoni. At the moment, to try to place Marco Borriello at Fulham. But also look for a replacement for Pablo Daniel Osvaldo, who moved to Southampton in recent days. In the afternoon, however, also the entourage of Lamela reach London, and then would come alive in the discussion with Tottenham for the Argentine.

This and the lack of any photos of Lamela in London is dampening my excitement.

Could all this be just a wind up? I guess Willian could come in, but the Bale to RM and Lamela in - could it be that one man are fooling everybody? I for one would be happy to get Willian in AND keep Bale :)

boooooo......

Erik Lamela is not on the verge of completing a move to Tottenham Hotspur, according to his agent.

Following the sale of Pablo Daniel Osvaldo to Southampton on Sunday, Roma were reportedly set to offload another of their prized assets to the Premier League.

Roma's director of sport Walter Sabatini was apparently in London on Tuesday to meet with Spurs and negotiate Lamela's transfer in the presence of the player's agent and father.

However, Lamela's representative, Pablo Sabbag, has insisted he is in the Italian and not the English capital.

"I'm not in London and what is being said is not the truth," he said. "I'm in the [Italian] capital along with Erik's father. Lamela's relaxed about it all. We're just waiting for developments. Let's see what happens."

Lamela is not the only Roma name being linked with a move to the Premier League, however, with Sabatini set for a busy day in London.

According to Italy's Sky Sport 24, he is also set to discuss the sale of Marco Borriello, with Fulham among the potential suitors, while Miralem Pjanic is also attracting interest in England.

Read more at http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/231593.html#S4KHCO44fl9Rojzg.99

although the agent simply denies being in London..............still there is hope \o/

Only said he's not in London tbf - doesn't sound like he's putting a stop to rumours of a transfer

Only said he's not in London tbf - doesn't sound like he's putting a stop to rumours of a transfer

exactly

"I'm in the [Italian] capital along with Erik's father. Lamela's relaxed about it all. We're just waiting for developments. Let's see what happens."

waiting for developments :-k like Spurs to agree a fee with Roma

either the kid gets a new deal with Roma or he moves to us.

Back