• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

Love how the UTD fans are all basically calling Dier a silly boy for being upset with it. Not one of them thinks Herrera is to blame for elbowing Dier, it's like it's Dier's fault for putting his face where Herrera could catch it.

Not sure I should be suprised though, bunch of clams.

Sissoko also got slated for it by every single tv channel, pundit, newspaper and got a 3 game ban! Not really heard any coverage of this incident from the tv or press other than Diers quotes.

Sissoko also got slated for it by every single tv channel, pundit, newspaper and got a 3 game ban! Not really heard any coverage of this incident from the tv or press other than Diers quotes.
With all the cameras at the game is there no footage? How could this be?

Ive just spent 15 minutes reading redcafe - what a bunch of bellends those united fans are.
I read it once, I guess that's what becomes of a online fanbase once you are a GLOBAL BRAND - there was a real suggestion about moving the training ground down south in order to attract players (as they hate Manchester) as they now have no connection with the place.

Also if you choose a club as you are a glory hunter you need to keep deluding yourself to get the glory. The brick they spout about their half decent players is amazing. Martial is the bestest prospect in world football and Rashford will be a legend - there is no perspective.

I read it once, I guess that's what becomes of a online fanbase once you are a GLOBAL BRAND - there was a real suggestion about moving the training ground down south in order to attract players (as they hate Manchester) as they now have no connection with the place.

Also if you choose a club as you are a glory hunter you need to keep deluding yourself to get the glory. The brick they spout about their half decent players is amazing. Martial is the bestest prospect in world football and Rashford will be a legend - there is no perspective.

There's a bloke named GlastonSpur there who I recall from my days on VitalSpurs, and he gets their backs up to no end just by having the audacity to occasionally rebut the constant circlejerking about how awfully small we are and how easy it would be for mighty United to swoop in and take all our players at the drop of a hat. Credit to the man - it's a lonely war to have to wage. ;)

I read it once, I guess that's what becomes of a online fanbase once you are a GLOBAL BRAND.
If Spurs get a large ground and lots more success, we will attract plastic fans and idiots, just like every other successful club does

Talk that he wants out and he is unhappy, I guess being forced out of midfield when he was the best player in there last season has had an effect on him.

Back