• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

Egged on by a media model based on outrage clicks ..

Honestly, some people just fudging enjoy misery. There is a group two rows behind me in the stadium that complain from start to end of every match, Skipp, PEH, Royal, GLC, Gil, our tactics, the subs ... I don't fudging get it, going to a match is a big time and money commitment, why fudging go just to be miserable?
nothing intelligent to say so they spout crap.

It's not just us. Watched an arsensl game in my local. Arsenal fan was moaning the whole game and even after. I was laughing. "You won the game and are top of the league, if you can't enjoy that, when can you?"

Yes, I remember it was last year or two against City, we were up at HT and their fans booed them off the pitch? can you fudging imagine thinking City's performances/results were not good enough for you as a fan?

Yes, I remember it was last year or two against City, we were up at HT and their fans booed them off the pitch? can you fudging imagine thinking City's performances/results were not good enough for you as a fan?

If we had spent that much I’d demand perfection.

Entitlement and expectation. The club doesn't owe you anything apart from playing a game you've paid to watch or giving you a shirt you bought.

We want more ofcourse. But there are fans out there that support clubs that don't do well. Or challenge for trophies. They do it because it's their team.

Far more respect for a fan of qpr or tranmere than utd or liverpool. Just think they are tacos (unless they were born there).

Makes me laugh if they try to slag off spurs. I could chose to support real madrid and take the tinkle out of you. But i don't. I was born spurs.

To be fair, their fan base is fudging weird. Nothing is ever good enough for them.

People don't watch football matches they just want to see their team win, use to be able to go match and chat with people around you and even laugh at adversity now it's so intense, remember joking about poor old Dean Austin when Ginola took him apart, he'd be crucified today.

You can create a chain of players, from Dier, Sanchez, Sissoko, Winks, all the way back to Chris Armstrong and beyond. To slightly paraphrase the Highlander, or Doctor Who, there must always be one. Just wait, they'll move on to the next target now.

It is an ugly part of football, and Social Media has given it a center stage.

John Lacy, Gordon Smith, Neil Mc Nabb, Maxi Miller even...and Falco too! THAT was especially unbelievable. Thank goodness social media did not exist!

John Lacy, Gordon Smith, Neil Mc Nabb, Maxi Miller even...and Falco too! THAT was especially unbelievable. Thank goodness social media did not exist!
I think Brennan Johnson needs to watch it or it will be him. Not right, just obvious!

Back