• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

Why would it mention how poor he has been or how our fans react
That’s not really how a promotional doc would work

I mean a big part of his story over the past few years is how he entered the stands and tried to fight a fan (the fan was obviously being a clown shoe too.) There wasn’t even close to a mention of it.

The preview also builds it up as if they will at least touch on his relationship with the fans / his performances.

I mean a big part of his story over the past few years is how he entered the stands and tried to fight a fan. There wasn’t even close to a mention of it.

Yeh its a documentary, its not very insightful when its washed, it doesn't need to be promotional, just a real inside look would be nice. We all know the stuff that was in the doc IMO, nothing really in it thats above and beyond the norm. Ina actual fact I think touching on those moment might make it more promotional because people might understand the mentality side more...just my opinion

With the time and effort put into the documentary, I'm now expecting Dier to stay. Hope it doesn't mean we don't get one or two CBs. If Ange thinks he is good enough then it's on him I guess.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk

With the time and effort put into the documentary, I'm now expecting Dier to stay. Hope it doesn't mean we don't get one or two CBs. If Ange thinks he is good enough then it's on him I guess.

Ange will probably get sacked in the short term if he does. Let's hope he's got more common sense than that.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

CB (and GK) was by far the weakest area in the team last season, individually and collectively. That’s not all on Dier but he was a significant part of why the defence was so bad. The most likely scenario (hopefully) is he stays as a backup and runs down his contract and goes to another club next season.

CB (and GK) was by far the weakest area in the team last season, individually and collectively. That’s not all on Dier but he was a significant part of why the defence was so bad. The most likely scenario (hopefully) is he stays as a backup and runs down his contract and goes to another club next season.
I’d be cool with that.

Either that or we sell him.

Just dont give him a new deal otherwise he'll never leave, but also never be good enough

Only surpassed by Lamelas accidently stamping on his hand

I get why the players took out their anger on Chelsea but I would have preferred if we hadn’t completely lost our heads that night and maybe stood a better chance of winning that game. Probably not a popular opinion but I don’t get why people look back so fondly on that game when we threw away a great chance to win at Stamford Bridge which we almost never do and would have kept the pressure on Leicester, at least for one more game.

I get why the players took out their anger on Chelsea but I would have preferred if we hadn’t completely lost our heads that night and maybe stood a better chance of winning that game. Probably not a popular opinion but I don’t get why people look back so fondly on that game when we threw away a great chance to win at Stamford Bridge which we almost never do and would have kept the pressure on Leicester, at least for one more game.
I don't look back on it fondly, would've preferred to have won, just take some small comfort that at least a couple of clams were clattered in it.

He is 100% getting a new contract, there is no way they would waste their time with a documentary about a player who is leaving.

Back