• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

...and round and round we go...fudge it is tedious.

Ok Dier is excellent and we should give him a life time contract to fend off the interest from the top clubs that are clamoring for him. He could walk into any of our competitors in the league and have his pick of the top tier teams if he was ever allowed to leave on a free.

We could even strike up yet another special arrangement with real Madrid... if we were to be so lucky ...
Now everyone is happy. Sweet.

Ok Dier is excellent and we should give him a life time contract to fend off the interest from the top clubs that are clamoring for him. He could walk into any of our competitors in the league and have his pick of the top tier teams if he was ever allowed to leave on a free.

We could even strike up yet another special arrangement with real Madrid... if we were to be so lucky ...
Now everyone is happy. Sweet.

Not really.
His time is up, but I don't think he's responsible for every ill in the world!

Jesus Christ, the comments here for Dier are a bit ugly. He's been a good servant to the club for 9 years especially given that we got him for less than 5 million. He's limited and he shouldn't be a first teamer but I really don't understand the need to pile in on him. Same with Hugo to a lesser degree. Great servants to our club, very loyal and always wanted the same things we did. Their efforts, particularly in recent seasons, just haven't been good enough but that doesn't justify some of the brick being aimed at them.

Be f**king kind people.

Jesus Christ, the comments here for Dier are a bit ugly. He's been a good servant to the club for 9 years especially given that we got him for less than 5 million. He's limited and he shouldn't be a first teamer but I really don't understand the need to pile in on him. Same with Hugo to a lesser degree. Great servants to our club, very loyal and always wanted the same things we did. Their efforts, particularly in recent seasons, just haven't been good enough but that doesn't justify some of the brick being aimed at them.

Be f**king kind people.

Agree to a point. At this point, my anger is directed towards the club because Dier is still here. You can’t really blame Dier himself for not wanting to move. He loves the club and he knows it’s impossible that he will get a move to a better club and be a first team regular. My main frustration is that we sold Vertonghen in 2020 when it was obvious that him and Toby were starting to decline and yet here we are 3 years later and we are STILL in the same goddamn position with Dier being first choice when it’s been obvious for many years that he’s not good enough to be a CB.

Be f**king kind people.

Thats the part that gets me, we can all agree Dier, Moura and Lloris time is up, but they have all, to a man offered some good moments, some more than others. Some of the comments make people frankly sound like cnuts TBH. Its no coincidence that in general, its the same fans that are usually on here crying about how they deserve more as fans from the club and have what can only be described as a cloud following them about 24/7

Be f**king kind people.

Well said.

Thats the part that gets me, we can all agree Dier, Moura and Lloris time is up, but they have all, to a man offered some good moments, some more than others. Some of the comments make people frankly sound like cnuts TBH. Its no coincidence that in general, its the same fans that are usually on here crying about how they deserve more as fans from the club and have what can only be described as a cloud following them about 24/7

Same here.

Been a really good servant. Football has changed and he's no longer the level we need.
Perfect signing for Everton or a club coming up.

Good luck to him. It's time we both go our separate ways. And thanks for the good times Eric.

Been a really good servant. Football has changed and he's no longer the level we need.

Good luck to him. It's time we both go our separate ways. And thanks for the good times Eric.
Keep him for the last year of his contract as cover and let him go on a free at the end of next season, not going to get much anyway with a year left on his contract. He gets his 10 years with us as well.

Everton have several better options at centre back already.

Ouch!!!

Paul Parker on Harry Maguire:

️ “Could he do a great job at Saudi Sportswashing Machine? Not at all. Could he improve Tottenham? Absolutely not. Tottenham need a CB that is better than Eric Dier, and that’s not Harry Maguire.

“They might be on the same level but as a club you won’t achieve anything with either of them. I would be absolutely shocked if he goes to Tottenham and I would be even more shocked if he goes to Saudi Sportswashing Machine.”

Alasdair Gold claims Dier has no interest what so ever of leaving the club this summer. He is excited to play under Ange and been working hard during the break to get fit ready for pre season.

Back