• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

'arry loves a deal, how about Ade to QPR and Charlie Austin coming here.We can sweeten the deal with an arrangement on wages and view to permanent deal in the Summer.

[url]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/11305307/Tottenham-academy-is-now-better-than-Southamptons-claims-Mauricio-Pochettino.html[/URL]

... Pochettino has also confirmed Emmanuel Adebayor is available again.

Adebayor criticised the atmosphere at White Hart Lane after his last Tottenham appearance at the start of November. The striker has since been forced to make a trip to Ghana after a close relative fell ill and Pochettino hopes the Spurs fans will forgive him.

“I think the fans love a good player and Ade is a fantastic player,” said Pochettino. “In football, the mood changes quickly. When you have lost you are upset, our fans are upset, the players are upset and I was upset. After I think we have only one objective and that is to take Tottenham as high as possible. I think this is in the past. I think we forget this situation.

“I have full respect for Ade because he’s a great player, a great talent but now I need to stay with him and give him the space. It’s not a nice moment for him and my job is to help him too.”

Poch knows how to keep his job.

I'm not one to slate players - I think it's counter-productive both from the stands and on a forum (counter-productive because we just split into camps).

I also prefer to be patient - Rome wasn't built in day (but Roma was conquered by Lamela - just kidding ;) ) so every manager and player needs time. I know that if we were all very patient then forums in particular would be very boring!

Ade is someone I just feel disappointed about. He clearly has talent in abundance but just has too much baggage and is Jekyll and Hyde. I want him to succeed AND I like players that do good things off the field (charity) but you just do not know who will turn up! It's got to a point where I don't want to second guess which Ade turns up and would prefer a misfiring Soldado (that the fans support) or a young academy player in Kane (that the fans support).

I'd rather be in a predictable relationship than in one where I don't know how the night will end.

It's a real shame and I hope he finds a club that fits him better.

Unfortunate and not his fault, feels like he's never going to start for us again.
Why not?

How well-versed do you feel you are on the precautions he did and didn't take to avoid it?

The only thing we know for sure is that he didn't take all precautions otherwise he wouldn't have it.

Please leave my beloved club you dramaseeking ,diva, moneygrabbing, useless, overhyped, lazy , voodo cathing joke of a footballplayer .

I can't remember a tottenham player I have disliked more than Adebayor .

Does his contract end now in the summer ? Can we please get rid of him......

The best thing about this situation is that Poch won fair and square in the eyes of the squad Did not sell him out, did not kclam him off, just let it all play out before putting his foot down. Thus whether he stays or goes he will not destabilize the squad because the manager has shown that if you do/if you are part of something like that, off you go, bye bye...

The best thing about this situation is that Poch won fair and square in the eyes of the squad Did not sell him out, did not kclam him off, just let it all play out before putting his foot down. Thus whether he stays or goes he will not destabilize the squad because the manager has shown that if you do/if you are part of something like that, off you go, bye bye...

That might be the case .. but he needs to go

Poch is obviously going for a young squad, who give their all, play for the system and are expected to step up each and every game .. that's not Ade

I see what you mean. He knew Ade would **** up on his own eventually anyway. When's his contract up? Think we need some backup for Kane.

Parma in talks with Tottenham Hotspur striker

Despite a clear need to improve their attacking options, a deal for Tottenham Hotspur’s Togolese frontman Emmanuel Adebayor to join Serie A side Parma appears some way off with club and player unable to get close to agreeing personal terms.

The often controversial 30-year-old is out-of-favour at the London club making just eight Premier League appearances under new coach Mauricio Pochettino and they have made it clear he can find a new club.

However, despite his representatives meeting with Ducali officials Pietro Leonardi and Antonello Prieti ParmaLive.com report that talks did not prove constructive given the wage demands of the striker who is on extremely lucrative terms at Tottenham.

It is unlikely therefore that Parma will proceed with a move for the 2008 African Footballer of the Year with such a short period in which to close a deal.

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2015/01/parma-in-talks-with-tottenham-hotspur-striker/

Parma in talks with Tottenham Hotspur striker

Despite a clear need to improve their attacking options, a deal for Tottenham Hotspur’s Togolese frontman Emmanuel Adebayor to join Serie A side Parma appears some way off with club and player unable to get close to agreeing personal terms.

The often controversial 30-year-old is out-of-favour at the London club making just eight Premier League appearances under new coach Mauricio Pochettino and they have made it clear he can find a new club.

However, despite his representatives meeting with Ducali officials Pietro Leonardi and Antonello Prieti ParmaLive.com report that talks did not prove constructive given the wage demands of the striker who is on extremely lucrative terms at Tottenham.

It is unlikely therefore that Parma will proceed with a move for the 2008 African Footballer of the Year with such a short period in which to close a deal.

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2015/01/parma-in-talks-with-tottenham-hotspur-striker/

Other clubs are probably asking us to pay 20-30m to sign Adebayor from us. Frankly, who will sign Adebayor when he has been shyte at every club he has been to, apart from a little good run every season.

Back