• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

Yeah - we do have a 1 year option on Ade (and Kaboul). But it's our right to exercise it or not.

So basically we'll extend if we realistically think we can sell him for more than £5.2m (his year's salary) with one year left on his contract

Again, you talk like it's all fact. Where is the proof behind this statement? Or are you just assuming again?

Was planning on popping along tonight.. With current team news I will be giving game a miss now this qunt may be involved.

Again, you talk like it's all fact. Where is the proof behind this statement? Or are you just assuming again?
To be fair, that is how we have used the +1 deals in the past but I cannot remember which players.

Actually I will wait for the starting lineup first before deciding whether to go or not. Plenty of tickets available.

Not in the squad, no reported injury, he's obviously done something to upset Poch, itk rumors were probably true then. Get rid asap!

View Poll Results: Do you want Adebayor to still be here come February 3rd?

Voters
35. This poll is closed

Yes
7 20.00%

No
28 80.00%

](*,) @ the seven :lol:

View Poll Results: Do you want Adebayor to still be here come February 3rd?

Voters
35. This poll is closed

Yes
7 20.00%

No
28 80.00%

](*,) @ the seven :lol:

based on the question i actually think its crazy we have 80% for him leaving

it doesnt say as a starter..just in the squad.

How can you not want someone of his calibre in the squad at all??

As a squad player he is one of the better / best squad / rotation players we will ever find

As a squad player he is one of the better / best squad / rotation players we will ever find
He's a cancer eating the club from the inside out.

Better to lose a limb than let it spread.

What Scaramanga said ^......

Anyway surely you realise by now , you can't have Ade as a squad member , he needs to be numero uno or it's toys out of pram?

Wouldn't be surprised if he had refused to play today. And it is a sign of professionalism from the likes of Paulinho and Chiriches and Capoue that they play in these games and give their all. Adebayor is in the same situation he has ended up in all his clubs. Out of favour. Causing problems. Can't wait till he is gone so we can continue moving on without him anywhere in sight.

What's the point in having him use up a squad place when he never plays? For whatever reason it is this time!

not sure if you're serious AS?

Hopefully this wonderful result will be backed up with that qunt Adebayor fined a months wages for refusing to play, and therefore speeds up his removal from our ranks asap.

...maybe its the malaria acting up again, or he might just be in the midst of a transfer negotiation and the club doesn't want to risk any injury

Back