• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

you mean the Henry one?

if so, can't say I have a problem with that, if he's his mate he's his mate

Agreed. Most players have a different mindset to the average fan. I'm not an Adebayor fan, but I would bet that wasn't an inflammatory tweet

Re: Do you want Adebayor to still be here come February 3rd?

I never wanted him either but his first season with us truly made me eat my words - he was great in 11/12 and it's such a shame he never managed to repeat that level of performance consistently once he made his move permanent.

I don't really hold anything against him, but i think it's clear that it's time for us to part ways.

Absolutely agree with you , Enough is Enough!!!

BBC rolling sports :-

Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino has striker Emmanuel Adebayor available for Saturday's game against Burnley after returning from compassionate leave, although the Togo striker is not yet fully fit, so is unlikely to start.

"He's available," Pochettino said. "After, we will see if I pick him or not. I'm happy with Ade and how he's been training. Maybe he's not 100 per cent yet, but he's not far away.

"He's getting better. He needs training, he needs to improve, especially his physical condition, but he's getting better."

Adebayor has not played for Spurs since criticising the White Hart Lane supporters following last month's loss to Stoke.

Whiffler rolling sports:-

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

i think (hope)....(and trust) thats just MP being professional

I dont know, unless we get in another striker then we do actually need him. Injuries likely during busy period, and if Soldado gets injured then we have Kane who I dont think is as effective up front or.....

said it earlier, if Poch is really good at player management, he might be able to work Ade .. my view

- Ade on the up is almost unplayable
- Long term he is too unpredictable, and his attitude will sour

Best possible outcome for us is

- Leveraging Ade for a couple of games (if Poch is seeing the right mindset in training) over holiday period
- If he hits a hot streak, use him
- Come January, sell/loan

said it earlier, if Poch is really good at player management, he might be able to work Ade .. my view

- Ade on the up is almost unplayable
- Long term he is too unpredictable, and his attitude will sour

Best possible outcome for us is

- Leveraging Ade for a couple of games (if Poch is seeing the right mindset in training) over holiday period
- If he hits a hot streak, use him
- Come January, sell/loan

There isn't much poch can do.
If he plays him there is the risk 5 minutes into the game that something goes wrong for Ade and then he'll spend the rest is the game thinking he cursed.
He can't be relied upon.

Had anyone seen his tweet?

What an absolute ****. He knew exactly what he was doing posting that. The guy is a cancer that needs rid of. Whether that's selling or throwing into the ocean attached to some bricks.

I'm not sure he does know and even if someone he'd call a friend were to have a word with him, he probably wouldn't give it more than a seconds thought .

Anyway, it's not that he posted the tweet , well for me it's not . It's the fact, that he's not posted a tweet for over a month and he then comes out with only that one, or did I miss the tweet where he thanked Tottenham Hotspur his employers, for their understanding in allowing him to go home to Togo to sort out his family issues?

How about the tweet where he showed what a team player he is by congratulating his team mates on their wins against Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Swansea whilst he were away with his personal issues?

There's nothing. You're right, what an absolute ****.

Last edited:
We need to use him to give Kane/Soldado a few 60 minute games over Christmas, as much as this bugs me it's best for the team. He should definitely not be starting PL games and should be shipped out at the earliest opportunity, whether thats to Qatar or released.

We need to use him to give Kane/Soldado a few 60 minute games over Christmas, as much as this bugs me it's best for the team. He should definitely not be starting PL games and should be shipped out at the earliest opportunity, whether thats to Qatar or released.

These are our games .

Fri 26 Dec 2014 - Premier League

Leicester v Tottenham 15:00

Sun 28 Dec 2014 - Premier League

Tottenham v Man Utd 12:00

Thu 1 Jan 2015 - Premier League

Tottenham v Chelsea 17:30

Mon 5 Jan 2015 - FA Cup

Burnley v Tottenham 19:45

Leicester away seems the obvious one to get him back playing, but I shan't be holding my breath..

whats the tweet about ?

Showing his love for Henry as well as using the image of him and Henry celebrating after scoring in the north London Derby.

A quick phone call wouldn't have gone a miss. But i suppose it's just like Ade to tweet it.

Back