• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emerson Royal

I don't blame him for not being a good enough wing back but glad he'll be suspended. Hopefully Spence will get a chance (he won't).

If people think royal was the problem today i despair

I do not think anyone said he was the problem, but a wingback who cannot cross the ball is a problem, and getting himself sent off basically killed our chances of getting back into the match.

I would suggest that 2 bigger problems were our lack of creativity and the fact that our 2 in central midfield were again dominated

If people think royal was the problem today i despair

Him and Lloris lost us the game. Two bits of absolutely shambolic play. We were 1-1 and looked as dangerous as them albeit in a different way. I know we aren’t a great watch but we’re well in that game until Hugo throws one in and Royal makes a completely unnecessary challenge.

Now he can spend more time with his oxygen.

Think that oxygen chamber did a number on his brain, if his performance here was anything to go by.

Brainless macaron. Arse dropped that bloke Holding after his red card like Lloris drops saveable shots at the feet of forwards - we should do the same with Emerson. Reserves until January, sell him to whomever will have him.

Mindless.

Back