• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dempsey - off to Seattle?

A good idea to sell Dempsey?

• Total voters
Re: Dempsey on the Transfer List?

Clint Dempsey won't be sold, I'm certain. Less certain that he won't be loaned, but still pretty confident.

The guy scored some vital goals for us, got some decent assists and can play in about 4 different positions, give or take.

He works hard, gives us great US exposure, and probably isn't a big earner.

He'll stay til the end of his current contract at least.

I'd be willing to state now, he will score "the" goal that gets us Champions League football. He's just that kind of big game player.

We can't even manage to purchase a striker, why on earth would we sell one of our most dangerous and effective forwards? :-k

We can't even manage to purchase a striker, why on earth would we sell one of our most dangerous and effective forwards? :-k

kane_and_obika.jpg

Because clearly we have others. :p

levy to avb: "'arry kane and jon obika are the future of bwitish football, we don't need to be spending exorbitant transfer fees on the likes of villa, osvaldo or damiao"

avb to levy: "your lack of lateral pre-penetrative contemplation confounds my subconscious immensely."

Obika is worth a spot on the bench every game just so we can sing his Music Man song :D

levy to avb: "'arry kane and jon obika are the future of bwitish football, we don't need to be spending exorbitant transfer fees on the likes of villa, osvaldo or damiao"

avb to levy: "your lack of lateral pre-penetrative contemplation confounds my subconscious immensely."
:ross:

:lol:

I am definitely not ITK, but just had a text from a friend in the US to say Clint Dempsey has been spotted at San Francisco airport. Rumours of a switch back to MLS, possibly Seattle Sounders according to my mate. EDIT: looks like this has been covered in the ITK thread already!

Last edited:

wow, didnt see that coming

Bad times.

Still nothing on the OS about it. That's hardly surprising though.

Hopefully Chadli will be good enough to make up for this loss.

No I grabbed that off twitter. I'm guessing their OS jumped the gun a bit with the announcement. Its happened before

In fact looking at that picture and specifically the mouse cursor, could this be a web design shot? A bit like the Bale/FIFA/new kit one a few weeks ago?

Last edited:

I am shocked. But I did say that Defoe and Dempsey should consult their agents if Soldado signs.

Deadline day panic buy, hope we at least recouped the outlay

Back