• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dempsey - off to Seattle?

A good idea to sell Dempsey?

• Total voters
Not bothered really; he is replaceable

More excited that (1) we might see a new player or (2) we might see more of Sigg/Holtby or (3) would we really release both Dempsey and Bale?

For me in terms of effectiveness I rate Dempsey above Siggy and Holtby. Holtby was new to English football so although he was disappointing I still have hopes for him. I have to admit, I don't see the fuss about Siggy at all and I am not expecting him to feature much in the starting XI this year.

For me in terms of effectiveness I rate Dempsey above Siggy and Holtby. Holtby was new to English football so although he was disappointing I still have hopes for him. I have to admit, I don't see the fuss about Siggy at all and I am not expecting him to feature much in the starting XI this year.

AVB kept him on for almost the 90 against China. He wants him fit. I expect Siggy to get plenty of game time and 10 plus goals this term.

is this serious ? :lol:

Yeah get rid, we were lucky to finish fifth last year, all our players are rubbish, Bale done it on his own, getting back to serious the most important thing this season is that Kaboul and Sandro are the same players after their injuries, I am worried for Kaboul.

When I look at what Baldini did at Roma, I don't see players such as Dempsey and Siggi in our future plans. Neither has that burst of speed and flowing guile.

No Brainer - nowhere near good enough for a top 4 team. Would not get anywhere near and Arsenal or Chelsea team.

Terrible signing in the first place.

Now get rid of Hudd, Rose and Livermore.

We have reached agreement with Major League Soccer for the transfer of Clint Dempsey. #THFC

The USA international returns to MLS after making 43 appearances and scoring 12 goals in our colours #THFC

Quite disappointed.

Hard working, put in a shift, knows where the back of the net is, always vocal and played for the team. I wish him the greatest of luck in Seattle and would love to see him in the Prem again one day. Will always be remembered as the guy that ended our run at Old Trafford!

Some people think Soldado is our replacement for Ade or Defoe but it's for Dempsey.

Quite disappointed.

Hard working, put in a shift, knows where the back of the net is, always vocal and played for the team. I wish him the greatest of luck in Seattle and would love to see him in the Prem again one day. Will always be remembered as the guy that ended our run at Old Trafford!

Some people think Soldado is our replacement for Ade or Defoe but it's for Dempsey.

really???? never saw him utter a word on the pitch

i dont think Soldado is Dempsey's replacement.....one of Ade or Defoe are still leaving imo

really???? never saw him utter a word on the pitch

i dont think Soldado is Dempsey's replacement.....one of Ade or Defoe are still leaving imo

Dempseys replacement as in he will work hard like Dempsey and score goals that no one else in our team can, those scruffy poacher goals, you get put through 1 on 1 and you know he'll score goals. Defoe and Ade are brick.

Could have used and utilised him a lot better. It was never his fault in being the man that replaced VDV. The fans never really took a shine to him regardless of him popping up and scoring some very important goals for us.

I would have seen him going to a team like Everton before going to the MLS.

Back