• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

He really wasn't playing well then BOOM! He does that. My word we have a player here.

Even in his current state, as a young player who still needs refinement and to prove himself over a long period of time, even in that state he's the type of player Spurs fans have been calling for for years. A player who can deliver the glory that we all crave and put us in awe but also isn't afraid to get his hands dirty and put a solid defensive shift in the middle of the park to help the team. I just hope he can keep learning and improving, and that he does so in a Spurs shirt.

I can't even compose my thoughts about the match, or our win. I can't get my mind off....THAT, THAT strike.

giphy.gif

During the game he was playing sorta alright.

Then he decides to flick the ball ... the rest, as they say, was HIS STORY !

Lovely strike, instinctual - balanced, unexpected, momentous.

During the game he was playing sorta alright.

Then he decides to flick the ball ... the rest, as they say, was HIS STORY !

Lovely strike, instinctual - balanced, unexpected, momentous.

I never heard his name mentioned on any commentaries or from my friends. But it doesn't matter if he scores goals that

Having a good coach/manager to bring them on doesn't hurt too !
Could argue that most coaches didn't know what to do with Bale before Harty changed him to winger (luckily IMO)

We give played of obvious quality time and Chances. It's not easy when your competing for the title bit do it right and you can actually compete for it on a significantly lower budget

Back