• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

There's no guarantee he would have been given the same chance, with the same players around him and the same manager. It's just clicked for us thankfully.

Agreed, but I bet they are still kicking themselves, this kid is not going to be a one season wonder

Could argue that most coaches didn't know what to do with Bale before Harty changed him to winger (luckily IMO)

We give played of obvious quality time and Chances. It's not easy when your competing for the title bit do it right and you can actually compete for it on a significantly lower budget
Well Poch has put a LOT of faith in his signings and young guns, they have responded superbly. After tinkering and trying it out last year, it's clicking well now. Just so chuffed to be able to witness this new, young and exciting Spurs. Booteefull !

Everything about that goal was class. From Kane waving Trippier away to hit his the diag, to Eriksen's delightful cushioned header to Alli's magic. Pure Tottenham beauty.

I had to have a little chuckle today. On our stream, after the Alli goal, camera pans to Roy Hodgson who is smiling and laughing and the commentator says
'No wonder he's laughing, what a talent he has on his hands'

Oh, he is Roy's talent? Here's me thinking he was our player...silly me

I have watched that goal at least 20 times and I haven't thought of Gazza or Bergkamp. I have thought of Zidane. It was a thing of balance and beauty. Fuk me.

bergkampesque? fudge off you bitter big nosed pikey cnut, it was gazzaesque

Not seen it but I better Charlie Nicholas thought it was okay..while still gritting his teeth

edit: just seen it, he wasnt even there, good! Nice to see Le Tiss applauding though

I was actually fuming as to why Kane was crossing the ball instead of being in the box.

Glad to be put in my place.

When I was just a little boy / my mother gave me a little toy / FIFA 16 for the PS3 / and told me to play as Dele Alli / Dele Alli, Dele Alli / she told me to play as Dele Alli.

Playground football at its finest ... with ease.
Exactly my first thought. And he does it at the right moment in a very critical game. This kid isn't fazed playing in the toughest league in the world. Skill aside, his mental state is probably his biggest asset. You could see it from his first game in pre-season and it's carried through and long may it continue!

Back