• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

Can't see it - graphic says for my security reasons the owner won't allow it to be shown in a frame.

From reactions I'd guess it's a new deal for DA.

Am I right, sir?
Yes, Alli has signed a new contract with the Club which will run until 2021.

Yes, Alli has signed a new contract with the Club which will run until 2021.

i guess that's good news but in todays age of super clubs and agents, it doesn't really mean a lot, I'd say its around 10/1 he'd still be with us in 5 years.

Just posting it again without the "time = 96 seconds" so it starts at the start. Brilliant video, such a clever artist to evoke such clear imagery from just a few strokes.

i guess that's good news but in todays age of super clubs and agents, it doesn't really mean a lot, I'd say its around 10/1 he'd still be with us in 5 years.
Oh yes it does. If, meantime, others come in for him and either Levy bites or Alli decides he wants out, they'll have to shell out bucketloads more for him than they would have otherwise.

Some quality touches today. His first time control and lay off in the 15th minute from a long ball was absolute tekkers.

Agreed but his overall game was a big hit and miss for me. bit more luck and he would have got a goal. After the subs he became lost as to where he was playing and it killed his game for me

Agreed but his overall game was a big hit and miss for me. bit more luck and he would have got a goal. After the subs he became lost as to where he was playing and it killed his game for me

I think that's pretty much a natural effect of him playing the #10 role. He gets involved less, but when he does get involved it's closer to goal and with a fairly good chance of us getting a shot off if he does something well. If he gets something spot on it's pretty much a goal. But he gets the ball in tighter situations with less time on the ball so he's going to be a bit hit and miss.

I think that's pretty much a natural effect of him playing the #10 role. He gets involved less, but when he does get involved it's closer to goal and with a fairly good chance of us getting a shot off if he does something well. If he gets something spot on it's pretty much a goal. But he gets the ball in tighter situations with less time on the ball so he's going to be a bit hit and miss.

But after the subs he swapped with Dier

Strange move for me as he is a goal threat

But after the subs he swapped with Dier

Strange move for me as he is a goal threat

You mean after the final sub? That happened just about at 90 minutes... When we were chasing the game and throwing everyone forward.

Not even sure if we can pinpoint who took Dier's place in just 3 minutes in a situation like that. Getting Alli's runs from deeper in midfield and make room for another attacking player when we're chasing the game seems like a fine choice to me.

You mean after the final sub? That happened just about at 90 minutes... When we were chasing the game and throwing everyone forward.

Not even sure if we can pinpoint who took Dier's place in just 3 minutes in a situation like that. Getting Alli's runs from deeper in midfield and make room for another attacking player when we're chasing the game seems like a fine choice to me.

It was probably before that around 85

He was receiving the ball from goal kicks and just didn't know where to play

It was probably before that around 85

He was receiving the ball from goal kicks and just didn't know where to play

At that time Dier was still on the pitch... Could it be that he took Carroll's position rather than Dier's? Carroll too picks the ball up off our defenders and goalie quite a bit. And it's the role Alli played in, and did so well in, earlier this season.

Watching on a stre.am, there was a moment when Ben Davies controlled a high ball and laid it off neatly and moved for a return. I was surprised, usually Davies would just head it up the line or hoof it 83 yards. This was so much better. Then I realised it was Alli.

Alli is the best at so many things, could play in so many positions, a natural talent. I'm staggered nobody else bought him sooner

I think Alli is fantastic, but it was strange defending for the Sunlun goal. He found himself at right back with Trips way infield, suddenly there is a simple ball in behind, no offside and Van Aanholt scores. Just shows that being a fullback is not easy!

I think Alli has not been at his best since signing the new contract. He gave away the corner needlessly against Leicester from which they scored and he should have covered the Sunderland player from going past him to score. Hope it is not the case of Alli relaxing too much after getting the improved contract.

He is going to be as bad as Costa. Did anyone see him punch O'Shea in the ribs when they fell over each other? Had me laughing like anything. Pretty sure he tried to scratch one of their players when he ran past him. I'd hate to play against him.

Back