• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

I think Alli has not been at his best since signing the new contract. He gave away the corner needlessly against Leicester from which they scored and he should have covered the Sunderland player from going past him to score. Hope it is not the case of Alli relaxing too much after getting the improved contract.

Don be daft

He is 19, inexperienced and naturally gonna have ups and downs

His attitude is first class

I think Alli has not been at his best since signing the new contract. He gave away the corner needlessly against Leicester from which they scored and he should have covered the Sunderland player from going past him to score. Hope it is not the case of Alli relaxing too much after getting the improved contract.
I thought he was fouled for that corner tbh. A shove as he was going for the ball taking him and the ball over the line.

I thought he was fouled for that corner tbh. A shove as he was going for the ball taking him and the ball over the line.

I thought that as well. But Alli should have cleared the ball first instead of trying to win us the goal kick and conceding the corner in the process.

He is going to be as bad as Costa. Did anyone see him punch O'Shea in the ribs when they fell over each other? Had me laughing like anything. Pretty sure he tried to scratch one of their players when he ran past him. I'd hate to play against him.

I wouldn't say he's that bad, but these things will get him sent off eventually. There was another one as well yesterday, can't remember what, but he was certainly lucky to avoid a card.

I don't mind him being cynical and all, but he's got to learn to control it better. That punch was totally unnecessary.

He is going to be as bad as Costa. Did anyone see him punch O'Shea in the ribs when they fell over each other? Had me laughing like anything. Pretty sure he tried to scratch one of their players when he ran past him. I'd hate to play against him.

He's nothing like Costa except for the fire maybe. Costa is a first class cheat. Alli needs to keep his head sometimes but judging by his reaction to his booking against West Ham (i.e. he knew he Noble had made him bite and therefore would be suspended for Chelsea), he knows where the line is. We need more players like him with that kind of fire in his belly.

You can say he's overrated, you can say the English media is over hyping him, but normal players don't score goals like that...

We've got a gem on our hands here, he's turning into one of those players you'd pay the entrance fee alone to see. He can do the unexpected.

Back