• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Maybe this will force those who are not vaccinated to then get up off their arses and trust the vaccine.

Trust issues?
And they are happy to eat biotech-tainted GM foods, steroided chlorinated chicken, take whatever drugs they can get their hands on (some not all of course : -) ) and GHod knows what else?
Madness.
I suppose it comes down to whether you trust the overall premise that most governments are not especially interested in killing people via such methods as vaccines.

It makes me laugh.
If theorists wanted to wander down tin-pan alley, they only need to look at how the education and financial systems are often manipulated by a few to suppress certain types of people and exclude most from getting any access to the full suite of tools for big wealth - thus the increasing gap between a minority of wealthy and a majority of hanging in at best plus a rapidly-growing underclass being turned in on each other.

People should get the vaccine, it is very simple. This is a public health meets society matter. I agree, we are living with this now, will be doing so for our lifetimes at least, and as such, the next macaron going on about their ‘freedom being compromised’ is missing a massive reality.

Agree with almost everything you say.

People should get the vaccine. Just not sure it should be mandated.

Discussion about capitalism and how it focuses wealth to the top, i'd think would be a different discussion though.

Agree with almost everything you say.

People should get the vaccine. Just not sure it should be mandated.

Discussion about capitalism and how it focuses wealth to the top, i'd think would be a different discussion though.

Mandating it won’t happen as yes, it is a choice. However, people who don’t wish to get vaccinated will thus have to accept that not doing so could end up costing them significant access in modern urban societies as the majority will not want to be hamstrung and will want to do everything possible to both protect all members of the population and move on. It is not even about choice, it is the situation which will unfold and has started to unfold.

Mandating it won’t happen as yes, it is a choice. However, people who don’t wish to get vaccinated will thus have to accept that not doing so could end up costing them significant access in modern urban societies as the majority will not want to be hamstrung and will want to do everything possible to both protect all members of the population and move on. It is not even about choice, it is the situation which will unfold and has started to unfold.

Vaccination isn't the only way to gain immunity though. By now nearly all adults have been exposed. As of june 28th 90-95% of adults had antibodies.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopula...antibodyandvaccinationdatafortheuk/21july2021

anyone ever go back to read the original BBC articles about the "mysterious pneumonia" in Wuhan, China.

I remember the news stories, along with Brexit obvs, it's incredible looking back and reading it around Dec2019 - Jan2020 and now knowing what we do.

anyone ever go back to read the original BBC articles about the "mysterious pneumonia" in Wuhan, China.

I remember the news stories, along with Brexit obvs, it's incredible looking back and reading it around Dec2019 - Jan2020 and now knowing what we do.
Do you think we will ever know what caused it ??

for hospitals to generate nearly a quarter of severe covid cases (compared to the *entire* country) is very bad.
That's not true, the article doesn't say that?
It says people who go in for ANY reason are tested, and some are found to have CV. Not that the hospital is infecting people.

Back