• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

It was the English who slaughtered and oppressed the indigenous population, as they did all over the world. It was called colonisation. Don't even get me started on the stolen generation and assimilation.

They also sent their own people over as prisoners, worked them to the bone to clear land and if they didn't oblige they were slapped in asylums.

I'm sure you know it all. It's what I find so perplexing about English people who look down their nose at Australia. The history, the horrible foundations, it's all yours. Own it.

It's not a history to be proud of. People who refer to Australia's heritage or claim to be patriotic are, frankly, idiots. Same as in America.

The Australia you see today though, in spite of how it's been built, it's something to feel less bricky about. It's an example of how humans of all religions, colours, creeds can live together happily. Again, this is in spite of the way it was founded.
It's just a trumped up cricket thing, poms vs aussies sledging etc

It was the English who slaughtered and oppressed the indigenous population, as they did all over the world. It was called colonisation. Don't even get me started on the stolen generation and assimilation.

They also sent their own people over as prisoners, worked them to the bone to clear land and if they didn't oblige they were slapped in asylums.

I'm sure you know it all. It's what I find so perplexing about English people who look down their nose at Australia. The history, the horrible foundations, it's all yours. Own it.

It's not a history to be proud of. People who refer to Australia's heritage or claim to be patriotic are, frankly, idiots. Same as in America.

The Australia you see today though, in spite of how it's been built, it's something to feel less bricky about. It's an example of how humans of all religions, colours, creeds can live together happily. Again, this is in spite of the way it was founded.

Where have I said it was or wasn't "The English" in what I stated? Seriously bro, quote me or back off. Whilst it is a public message board, you seem to be under the impression that I'm here to talk with you? I presume you think I'm English too? Who actually are the English Mr history teacher? Mastermind subject along with Crocodile Dundee (rampant sexism rife in that one...)

It's like talking with toddlers on here, basic reading skills go a long way.

Where have I said it was or wasn't "The English" in what I stated? Seriously bro, quote me or back off. Whilst it is a public message board, you seem to be under the impression that I'm here to talk with you? I presume you think I'm English too? Who actually are the English Mr history teacher? Mastermind subject along with Crocodile Dundee (rampant sexism rife in that one...)

It's like talking with toddlers on here, basic reading skills go a long way.

Again you seem very, very confused. Recurring theme.

@Mods - Yeah I'll wind my neck in and stop spoiling for a fight.

I apologise and don't mean to be toooo rude / ungracious, but I try to match respect levels. Will stop posting on the thread for a bit

It's just a trumped up cricket thing, poms vs aussies sledging etc
More like the English play fighting with their slightly retarded little brother.

The younger brother often rages because he can't understand what is going on all the time, and irritates the big brother. There's genuine love there - we wouldn't ever want to see the little brother properly hurt, like from an ISIS mental or something, but he's still a pain in the arse.

fudge that.

Whilst I'm not religious I respect those who believe in their traditions and the dead may not have rights but they deserve respect nonetheless. You wanna tell Mo' his Dad won't make it to the afterlife because they can't intern a body with people present due to some flimflam "killer" pension burden easing cold shower of a virus?

Life as something to experience is being eroded away and it could be too late by the time most gormless mugs realise.

Is this satire? Or...

Anyone catch the BBC 2 programme?

Sage/Advisory groups admitted to not understanding how care home work and didn’t bother to find out - 25k deaths on that one.

used Wiki to get data then used out of date data to come up with models that have been dismissed

Didn’t speak to an coronavirus expert

among other things.

All trying to shift the blame elsewhere.

Back