• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

You make it sound like we didn't have PPE shortages and the government did well! Trumpian!

How did an opportunist former jewelry designer "go to a factory and buy the worlds most indemand products"? Nonsense. With money, anyone with some chutzpa could push through a deal. With the full force of the UK government, we'd probably have done a better job direct.
Well, for starters, a government can't pay bribes to factory owners the way deniable individuals can.

They probably don't have any of the contacts or relationships in purchasing, packaging, shipping, etc that those who trade there daily do.

They can build that knowledge and those relationships, but it takes time. And I refuse to believe you wouldn't be criticising the govt for failing to buy that stuff if they hadn't found the means they did.

These aren't problems with our current government, they're problems with decisions and purchasing methods being controlled by governments. The private sector will always be better at this stuff and that's where it should stay.

Well, for starters, a government can't pay bribes to factory owners the way deniable individuals can.

They probably don't have any of the contacts or relationships in purchasing, packaging, shipping, etc that those who trade there daily do.

They can build that knowledge and those relationships, but it takes time. And I refuse to believe you wouldn't be criticising the govt for failing to buy that stuff if they hadn't found the means they did.

These aren't problems with our current government, they're problems with decisions and purchasing methods being controlled by governments. The private sector will always be better at this stuff and that's where it should stay.

Guess we’ll agree to disagree. You’re happy with the governments performance preparing and purchasing PPE.

Billions of pounds and a nations knowledge at their disposal... Private enterprises who performed the same way wouldn’t stay in business.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Guess we’ll agree to disagree. You’re happy with the governments performance preparing and purchasing PPE.

Billions of pounds and a nations knowledge at their disposal... Private enterprises who performed the same way wouldn’t stay in business.

I agree - private enterprises should, could and would do better.

That's why I don't want governments picking winners - that's the market's job.

Today’s sage/PHE lockdown random number generator started with 2 days strict lockdown for every day we had a lifting, however by the afternoon was up to 5 days

It’s almost like they are making it up on the spot.

still only another 2 weeks of the 14 day circuit breaker to go.

fudge that.

Whilst I'm not religious I respect those who believe in their traditions and the dead may not have rights but they deserve respect nonetheless. You wanna tell Mo' his Dad won't make it to the afterlife because they can't intern a body with people present due to some flimflam "killer" pension burden easing cold shower of a virus?

Life as something to experience is being eroded away and it could be too late by the time most gormless mugs realise.

A new contender for the worst post in this thread. Well done.

A new contender for the worst post in this thread. Well done.

You think religious ceremonies shouldn’t be observed, I do.

You don’t think life should be lived, I do.

If you can’t decipher what is hyperbolic it’s not my problem, me only gone help your ingeelish comprehension if ya pay me.

Didn’t not ask you to rate my post but thanks hun. If I need some confused prison land dweller to shout “Won’t someone think of the children!!?!??!!” I will let you know right away me old China.

If you can’t decipher what is hyperbolic it’s not my problem, me only gone help your ingeelish comprehension if ya pay me.

Didn’t not ask you to rate my post but thanks hun. If I need some confused prison land dweller to shout “Won’t someone think of the children!!?!??!!” I will let you know right away me old China.

What is it with you and scara when it comes to irrational hatred for Australia? I'll hazard a guess that you've never been there either. Were you both interfered with by an Australian teacher at school, or beaten up outside a Walkabout bar in London?

Not much of that made sense, but especially “prison land dweller.” Is that some kind of slur on Australians?

You're better than this dude.

Last edited:
Which are directly correlated surely? Low antibodies=low immunity=pointless immunity levels?
No.

Antibodies are the weapon our bodies use to fight a virus that we have. Once we've fought off the virus, the antibodies decline (usually fairly rapidly). Our bodies retain the ability to recreate those antibodies quickly when the virus is detected, and continues to be able to do so long after recovery.

Not much of that made sense, but especially “prison land dweller.” Is that some kind of slur on Australians?

It's a plus that I don't have to spell absolutely everything out, they must have done how you folk oppressed and dismembered the indigenous population / culture

Look I've flat out disagreed with most things tangible that you've mentioned and you've not provided any notable response as expected other than faux miscomprehension - Not worth my time arguing with whomever you may be - Lockdown or not I'm not desperate to have a pint with ya so we can just call it a day maybe, there's nothing to gain from winning points on t'internet but a lot of time to be lost.

You're better than this dude.

I'm honest when people test me. My therapist told me it's a good thing :D

Also this tommy character like a lot of people aren't going to show the same lack of courtesy in person, so the dude can count down his remaining hard ons behind his screen if he'd like for all I care.

It's a pre requisite that if any debate gets a bit much it could be figured out in the ring (once social distancing doesn't hamper the whole boxing thing that is) but most pussy-wh@les on here or any football forum aren't going to go for that. Too much fosters and deep rooted hidden xenophobia, and corks on hats, that too.

Congrats on the mod promotion by the way - I'm glad they got rid of *insert any moderator's name here*, that guy is a total clam.

It's a plus that I don't have to spell absolutely everything out, they must have done how you folk oppressed and dismembered the indigenous population / culture

Look I've flat out disagreed with most things tangible that you've mentioned and you've not provided any notable response as expected other than faux miscomprehension - Not worth my time arguing with whomever you may be - Lockdown or not I'm not desperate to have a pint with ya so we can just call it a day maybe, there's nothing to gain from winning points on t'internet but a lot of time to be lost.

I’m genuinely confused by how you’ve gotten to where you are with these posts.

It was the English who slaughtered and oppressed the indigenous population, as they did all over the world. It was called colonisation. Don't even get me started on the stolen generation and assimilation.

They also sent their own people over as prisoners, worked them to the bone to clear land and if they didn't oblige they were slapped in asylums.

I'm sure you know it all. It's what I find so perplexing about English people who look down their nose at Australia. The history, the horrible foundations, it's all yours. Own it.

It's not a history to be proud of. People who refer to Australia's heritage or claim to be patriotic are, frankly, idiots. Same as in America.

The Australia you see today though, in spite of how it's been built, it's something to feel less bricky about. It's an example of how humans of all religions, colours, creeds can live together happily. Again, this is in spite of the way it was founded.

Last edited:
Back