• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

The video seems to have been censored by our overloads at YouTube. This lack of free speech is scarier to me than the virus.

Oh bleep! I was just about to watch it in full in a few minutes; i've heard some of his otehr thoughts and he seems to sepak a lot of sense and is a retired respiratory scientist who used to work for Pfizer.

Humpf! I'll see if i can find it on another platform and then post it here..Thanks for the heads up!

Could this bottom one logically be caused by local tiered lockdowns?

Not sure actually...didn't those tiers start mid-October? If so, you can see that for some of those places numbers were reducing already AND certainly before this national lockdown was brought in...which leads to more questions...

on the last one, wasn't Manchester, Liverpool, Saudi Sportswashing Machine etc effectively locked down anyway regionally? So, the same rules at a localised level, so it's still a lockdown helping, just not a nationwide one?

As i replied to @ricky2tricky4city i'm pretty sure those tiers were introduced in mid-October (could be wrong) but again the justification for national lockdowns is questionable

Not sure actually...didn't those tiers start mid-October? If so, you can see that for some of those places numbers were reducing already AND certainly before this national lockdown was bought in...which leads to more questions...
Could you let me know what some of those questions are and if you have any answers or insight to them?

Oh bleep! I was just about to watch it in full in a few minutes; i've heard some of his otehr thoughts and he seems to sepak a lot of sense and is a retired respiratory scientist who used to work for Pfizer.

Humpf! I'll see if i can find it on another platform and then post it here..Thanks for the heads up!

Still up on Facebook. He explains a few things very well, his ultimate conclusion is that PCR tests are showing positive in many scenarios that aren’t someone directly having COVID.

Also breaks down how almost everything is inaccurate.

Last edited:
Cases are dropping in N Ireland, yet they are still going into a 'circuit break' next weekend. To be sure, to be sure?!

Could you let me know what some of those questions are and if you have any answers or insight to them?

Questions:

If numbers were reducing, then why was there a need for a national lockdown?

If tiers in certain areas were showing reductions of cases (leaving aside the issues with the PCR tests leading to these cases) in those areas, then again why the need for a national lockdown?

When lots of scientists and experts are saying that national lockdowns are counter-intuitive, again why have national lockdowns been brought in?

Ultimately, these are for the Government to answer.

Cases are dropping in N Ireland, yet they are still going into a 'circuit break' next weekend. To be sure, to be sure?!

And after then allowing certain businesses and services to operate, just for a week or so beforehand. Hokey-kokey infection control. Just bizarre

Questions:

If tiers in certain areas were showing reductions of cases (leaving aside the issues with the PCR tests leading to these cases) in those areas, then again why the need for a national lockdown?

When lots of scientists and experts are saying that national lockdowns are counter-intuitive, again why have national lockdowns been bought in?

On the PCR testing

did you see the mass testing in Liverpool brought a lot less positives?

surely shows the PCR is flawed

Questions:

When lots of scientists and experts are saying that national lockdowns are counter-intuitive, again why have national lockdowns been bought in?

I do need to ask. If people are out and about and passing a virus to each other and then you restrict their out and about ness(?) Will that not lead to a reduction in spread? (Regardless if it is a blunt instrument)

If you don't like lockdowns because of the side-effects of them then there is probably a lot of common ground we share from that aspect. But to deny they reduce infections frankly appears silly.

Just to add...last week the rapid rise in infections was cited to be expected because of seasonal change. Now infections are levelling of or reducing I'm not sure where it leaves that claim. Last time I looked I'm sure autumn/winter was longer than 2 weeks.

Back