• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Confederations Cup 2013

am i watching the wrong game here? he's doing nothing but giving away fouls.

Tbh, I think it's more to do with his work rate than what he's done with the ball. Him, Paulinho, Thiago Silva and David Luiz have 6 lungs each.

i thought neymar was overated, good, but not great, think i was very wrong, he's looked great tonight, lovely dummy again there.

Like it or not, I believe we are seeing exactly how AVB wants us to play...personally I think this performance is excellent.

I still think Germany would smash both.

THAT would be a FANTASTIC game...Brazil Germany...I think Brazil have the edge to match their skill which is necessary...it's like when they won in 94, Dunga and Mauro Silva were VITAL...

Brazil has been doing a proper job today.
At times like this, Spanish football can seem so mundane with no Plan b. same for barca.
Which team do you think we resemble - brazil or Spain?

I've always hated Spains style of play (Arsenal).. i'd much rather be like Brazil and Germany who just power through teams and we are like that. I'm glad.

Back