• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Confederations Cup 2013

Completely forget about Pato. The fringe players like him, Sandro, Ramires, Lucas Leiva/Moura, Kaka, Bernard, Ronaldinho will play out of their skins this season to take part in next years tournament

Completely forgot about Kaka, will be interesting to see if Ancelotti can get the best out of him again next season.

Luiz with a severe case of 'John Terry'-itis.

Was he out of position on that pedro break? Seemed like the midfield let the Spanish attacker run, thinking he was going on to the centre backs then the ball was played throught to him and noone was anywhere near him (was that Luiz man?), he then popped it off tho Pedro and there's the chance that luiz cleared off the line.

If it did happen like that (I only saw it once so could well be completely wrong) then that scenario is very much Terry-esque

This game still hasnt topped Italy/japan but it's running it close, i hope it continues into the second half.

Was he out of position on that pedro break? Seemed like the midfield let the Spanish attacker run, thinking he was going on to the centre backs then the ball was played throught to him and noone was anywhere near him (was that Luiz man?), he then popped it off tho Pedro and there's the chance that luiz cleared off the line.

If it did happen like that (I only saw it once so could well be completely wrong) then that scenario is very much Terry-esque

I didn't catch the whole build up, but Luiz was jogging back, then realized that the Spanish player was through and sprinted back just in time. Will have to wait for the highlights, but I think there were two Brazilian players (Luiz one of them) watching the other Spanish player.

Both full backs push up for Brazil, when Spain have a chance to attack on the break both Luiz and Silva are forced to cover wide. I don't think they've done anything from from what I've noticed so far.

Great block from Luiz, but Thiago Silva has been fantastic for me. Brought back memories of Cannavaro for Italy in the '06 World Cup. Top top performance.

I have to say if we do get Paulinho, then him Sandro and Dembele is a seriously strong midfield, in every sense of the word. Very excited about next season already.

Back