• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Confederations Cup 2013

I've always hated Spains style of play (Arsenal).. i'd much rather be like Brazil and Germany who just power through teams and we are like that. I'm glad.

I've never seen Brazil so spirited not like this. They will be favorites to win the next World Cup with an ageing Spain waning.

Germany has always been a football critic's favorite for their strategy and organization. They've missed a few big personalities - Matthews, voeller, klinsmann etc - through the years. I still feel they do.

neymar is great but i dont feel im watching greatness when i watch him, i get the same feeling when i watch a bale or a robben, when I watch Messi or Ronaldo I know im watching something special.. one in generation players which is why we're lucky we have 2.

Villa has been toss but I weren't expecting much, Spain are losing 3-0 and he isn't someone who can play up front on his own when they need someone like Soldado instead right now.

if you're not impressed by Fred, you won't be impressed with Leandro.

Maybe not impressed was too harsh. He does put them in off course .
What we need is a striker that is hardworking and has great movement in tight situations to create his own chances. Neymar's goal for instance.

Back