• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

He already is mate, in a team where he shares the assist duty with a lot of other players (CB's/FB's/Son/Dele, even Kane contributes there), he has more than anyone in Europe's top leagues, add he scores goals as well.

His free kicks have gone off, but I think he's overthinking it, a commentator on NBC remarked he saw Spurs in training recently and Eriksen put every free kick in the top corner repeatedly. I'd take him off free kick duty for a couple of games then bring him back in.
Kane showed against Chelsea he deserves to take more these days. He was so unlucky with his blasted fk in time added on. But for the lucky backspin from Courtois' scuffed save it would have gone in.

So happy to see him happy and performing well. I honestly think a lot of teams will now be stuck wondering who they need to mark the most: Kane, Dele, or Eriksen...

Excellent today again once we got our passing tempo and movement going. Microcosm of Eriksen's season today. First half we gave him very little service and he struggled to make an impact. Second half we managed to find him in some time and space and he flourished. Same story all year.

This has been by far his best, most consistent season. We need a backup for him in the summer as I fear what would happen if he got injured for a sustained period.

was he even in the list for player of the year?

was amazing again tonight, was a bit of a critic of his in the past that he used to hide in games, not anymore he is our leader.

The fact that Eriksen & Toby weren't on the list for player of the year/season shows how little fudging people get about the modern game.

Amazing game again, stood up when it mattered, a lot of people are having that moment that we had with Modric/Bale that is the realization he is something special.

Excellent today again once we got our passing tempo and movement going. Microcosm of Eriksen's season today. First half we gave him very little service and he struggled to make an impact. Second half we managed to find him in some time and space and he flourished. Same story all year.

I think you are being unfair to him, most teams try to break our tempo by simply bum rushing everything in the first 15-20 minutes of a game, we simply ride that out, their energy drops, we make the space and then punish them.

I actually think Eriksen was at the races from the beginning, a few of the others (Walker was rusty, Dembele and Wanyama were getting frustrated) took a while, Son as always helped stretch things.

The fact that Eriksen & Toby weren't on the list for player of the year/season shows how little fudging people get about the modern game.

Amazing game again, stood up when it mattered, a lot of people are having that moment that we had with Modric/Bale that is the realization he is something special.

It was voted for by the players, most of whom don't give a fudge about the whole thing. Goal scorers get noticed, other than that you're reliant on media hype (ie. Kante).

He plays in a different position to Modric but I always think he's like him given that he oozes class and ability on the ball. Has so much more time than other players when he gets it and is never ruffled even in tight situations. Really grown in terms of responsibility as the season has gone on as well

This has been by far his best, most consistent season. We need a backup for him in the summer as I fear what would happen if he got injured for a sustained period.

Think he was more consistent in his first season overall but now his highs are higher and in the second half of this season (or thereabouts) he has been hitting those highs almost every week

Easily MOTM. He was a bit peripheral in the first half for whatever reason but took absolute control of the match for the 2nd period. On top of all the superb distribution he was also getting his foot in when needed. Simply brilliant.
9/10

Back