• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

The best attacking midfielder in the PL on current form to my mind. Something has changed in his mindset I think, poch's doing no doubt. He is taking responsibility, and he shows a belief in his own ability that was often missing in past games.

Last edited:
The best attacking midfielder in the PL on current form to my mind. Something has changed in his mindset I think, poch's doing no doubt. He is taking responsibility, and he shows a belief in his own ability that was often missing is past games.
The most noticeable thing at Palace was that he seemed to be everywhere even in the 1st half when a number of his colleagues were poor. His flicks and one touch passes are coming off unlike at the start of the season. He really dictates our play.

The most noticeable thing at Palace was that he seemed to be everywhere even in the 1st half when a number of his colleagues were poor. His flicks and one touch passes are coming off unlike at the start of the season. He really dictates our play.

Hahaha, I actually said that at one point in the game .. it was "fudge, Eriksen is everywhere"

The media/pundits are so clueless, if a player from any of their usual tossfest clubs made half the passes Eriksen did, they would spend all day talking about it.

Eriksen has been in great form lately, scoring 5 goals and assisting 11 goals in his last 12 matches for us. But his freekicks are still poor. Kane takes better free kicks than him now.

Most assists in Europe this season:

eriksen-assists-gfx_50lvv3vvg2p31c2i9k94zds8a.png

How bloody good is that!

I've been a critic of sorts and still feel he wasn't great August to Dec but since the Chelsea away fixture he has been getting better and better and the last 3 months he has been our best player and probably the best player in the league.

I've been a critic of sorts and still feel he wasn't great August to Dec but since the Chelsea away fixture he has been getting better and better and the last 3 months he has been our best player and probably the best player in the league.
On the subject of this, is there no official player of the season award this season to be voted for by members? I haven't seen anything posted about this on either the website or on Twitter. You'd think time was running out now. Plenty of good candidates this season too. It could go to 8 or 9 different players, and I wouldn't have much a complaint about it.

On the subject of this, is there no official player of the season award this season to be voted for by members? I haven't seen anything posted about this on either the website or on Twitter. You'd think time was running out now. Plenty of good candidates this season too. It could go to 8 or 9 different players, and I wouldn't have much a complaint about it.

They will probably put something out this week, its normally an internet vote with your membership number. Personally I would give it to Eriksen or Vertonghen. Rose would've been my pick had he not got injured and carried on his form.

He is an incredible player that we are lucky to have. I have said for a fair while that he is our best player and as he is maturing he is proving it on an extremely consistent basis. He would get in the starting 11 of every single other team in the Premier league and probably any team in the World and would improve them all.

Two great feet, movement, work rate, vision, execution, and a selfless team comes first attitude with no ego that has to be managed. I wouldn't swap him for any other midfielder in the league.

They will probably put something out this week, its normally an internet vote with your membership number. Personally I would give it to Eriksen or Vertonghen. Rose would've been my pick had he not got injured and carried on his form.
We should have one on here. Hey mods. Sort it.

Back