• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 22/23

The thing is with Haaland is, even if he hasn't scored much recently by his standards, so much effort has been put in to negating his impact on the game that other players come to the fore whether it's gundogan / Rodri / Mahrez / Alvarez.

People say Haaland is useless if not scoring but it's not true, even if he can't play make like Kane does he occupies 2 defenders just out of fear and others inevitably do the damage.

He isn't useless but he overall game when he isn't scoring isn't as top class as his finishing. That's not a dig just observation because you still have him every Sunday and Mondays to boot.

Wow, the treble! How many billions have they spent to get here? Inter just left things far too late, and what a sweet strike to win it

Not many chances in this game, two of the meanest defences

Commentator just said "for those that came before"

Before what mate? fudging idiot.

Yeh that stuff has to stop, I get BT and Sky have subs to sell and its about moments. But I love football and the history to it and these achievements pale in significance to the likes of Red Star in 91 or Ajax 95.

I'm totally not knocking the treble or winning th3 CL BTW, but this who never done before over inflated stuff is slightly disrespectful to who and what came before

Yeh that stuff has to stop, I get BT and Sky have subs to sell and its about moments. But I love football and the history to it and these achievements pale in significance to the likes of Red Star in 91 or Ajax 95.

I'm totally not knocking the treble or winning th3 CL BTW, but this who never done before over inflated stuff is slightly disrespectful to who and what came before

I love how City play football, I hate how they’ve gotten their success and I struggle to take it seriously.

Back