• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 22/23

Not a fashionable player to like on here but Stones has had some incredible moments in midfield. Incredible transition, I bet Romero would end up making the same move if managed by Pep.

The game is on a knife edge though, anyone thinking this would be easy was misguided.

Edit - Horrendous touch from Stones just as I post that.....
Said exactly the same at home at the same time as you!

Shame about that touch as he was looking imperious

So they finally won the thing well done, but imo its worth nothing considering all the money they have spent and fiddled to do just that. Sad to say but i am not that bothered as in the long run most fans can see that its money that has finally enabled them to do so.

My old man was a City supporter and i played in the youth/reserve team for a while but they are a different club now.

So they finally won the thing well done, but imo its worth nothing considering all the money they have spent and fiddled to do just that.
Newsflash: City haven't won the CL, nor the league. They bought the trophies. Just like Cheatski before them.

I was playing monopoly with the kids the other evening. I started out with all the money and somehow managed to win the game easily. Aftewards I stood on the kitchen island chanting and drinking champagne. I'm not sure why they were crying really. They should be in awe of my epic achivement.

This whole thread is pretty epic, I think Grealish has overtaken Freddie Flintoff 2005 in the not knowing when to stop department. :D

I hate Twitter so I won't click the link and it probably wouldn't work even if I did but if it's based in anger at Grealish enjoying himself I'm against it.

Say what you want about City's achievements and the FFP charges (which even if proven won't make it a level playing field until sensible ideas like a wage cap are introduced), to look at it from a non bitter kind of view which I appreciate is tough, he's just a kid living the dream. No matter what happens he'll know he was peak physical condition as part of a team who crushed it. Whilst also getting absolutely tossered during the celebration.

I wasn't a fan of his idiocy during lockdown and the general shenanigans but in the interviews around the CL run in the bloke had a very human quality about him, possibly not a mensa contender but a genius at living in the moment.

I hate Twitter so I won't click the link and it probably wouldn't work even if I did but if it's based in anger at Grealish enjoying himself I'm against it.

Say what you want about City's achievements and the FFP charges (which even if proven won't make it a level playing field until sensible ideas like a wage cap are introduced), to look at it from a non bitter kind of view which I appreciate is tough, he's just a kid living the dream. No matter what happens he'll know he was peak physical condition as part of a team who crushed it. Whilst also getting absolutely tossered during the celebration.

I wasn't a fan of his idiocy during lockdown and the general shenanigans but in the interviews around the CL run in the bloke had a very human quality about him, possibly not a mensa contender but a genius at living in the moment.

No it's the complete opposite, the Jogo Bonito guy only does positive threads which is why I like him.
Spot on with Grealish living in the moment and all power to him.

Back