• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 22/23

Interpol looking for Haaland....
Hey he is a top player
But if he is up against a physical man marker he can be taken out of the game
We did it
Brentford did it
Inter have pocketed him so far with a 35 year old loanee
It’s where Kane would help them
He can drop and turn

Not a fashionable player to like on here but Stones has had some incredible moments in midfield. Incredible transition, I bet Romero would end up making the same move if managed by Pep.

The game is on a knife edge though, anyone thinking this would be easy was misguided.

Edit - Horrendous touch from Stones just as I post that.....

Not a fashionable player to like on here but Stones has had some incredible moments in midfield. Incredible transition, I bet Romero would end up making the same move if managed by Pep.

The game is on a knife edge though, anyone thinking this would be easy was misguided.

Brilliant player, that midfield role suits him too.

Pep being out coached here IMO

Haaland is muck outside the box

Stones has been unbelievable since being pushed into the new role, a few MotM performances but not getting the recognition he deserves. And I'm saying that as someone who used to slate Stones.

Stones has been unbelievable since being pushed into the new role, a few MotM performances but not getting the recognition he deserves. And I'm saying that as someone who used to slate Stones.
He is better than Rodri
Rodri and Akanje are weak links for me

Hey he is a top player
But if he is up against a physical man marker he can be taken out of the game
We did it
Brentford did it
Inter have pocketed him so far with a 35 year old loanee
It’s where Kane would help them
He can drop and turn

He is very good but has a 10 or a 2.

He will win the lot and games like tonight will be forgotten because of Cities power, but ita a poor game from him...

the lad has just kept getting better and better. His passing and movement have been mostly exceptional tonight. As far as City and England are concerned (not being English myself), there's a lot to look forward to.

Back