• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 22/23

@Bedfordspurs Rodri's 56th appearance in a likely treble winning team potentially scoring the winning goal in a CL final, he's a massive cog in what works at top level football, that's what my "lol" was in reference to.

I do recognize the argument that he looks better around world class players, he might look trash in our team but not everyone can be suited to every situation, that doesn't mean he isn't class in his own right.

@Bedfordspurs Rodri's 56th appearance in a likely treble winning team potentially scoring the winning goal in a CL final, he's a massive cog in what works at top level football, that's what my "lol" was in reference to.

I do recognize the argument that he looks better around world class players, he might look trash in our team but not everyone can be suited to every situation, that doesn't mean he isn't class in his own right.

I like him, I think teams like City in history need a Rodri type who do that calmer stuff, even Sideways and back, which it isn't always.

I mean they all can't be Haalands but then again Haaland didn't step up and the steady eddie influence in the mess around him did.

Fair play to him

I like him, I think teams like City in history need a Rodri type who do that calmer stuff, even Sideways and back, which it isn't always.

I mean they all can't be Haalands but then again Haaland didn't step up and the steady eddie influence in the mess around him did.

Fair play to him

The thing is with Haaland is, even if he hasn't scored much recently by his standards, so much effort has been put in to negating his impact on the game that other players come to the fore whether it's gundogan / Rodri / Mahrez / Alvarez.

People say Haaland is useless if not scoring but it's not true, even if he can't play make like Kane does he occupies 2 defenders just out of fear and others inevitably do the damage.

Back