• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Can Saudi Sportswashing Machine finish 3rd?

Greg, you said in another thread that you guys had supposedly tied up a deal for Douglas and some other player?

Have to admit Saudi Sportswashing Machine are being run very well. Proof that a decent (not even excellent) scouting strategy could easily help a club remain competitive at the top. There are some fantastic players around the world that don't necessarily play in the English top flight that don't cost an arm and a leg. Cisse has proven to be an inspired signing.

If we made that signing, we could have been crowing about really challenging the top 2 for the title. That's how fine a line these things often are.

I've got nothing against them and wish them luck if they do get there certainly playing better stuff than us right now. Enjoy it while you can cos it don't last forever no way Chelsea and Liverpool will finish below barcodes next season.

Its there is one team who are bigger bottlers over the years than us, its Poocastle..

I have no doubt they will fudge up the great position they currently are in

Points in the bag are important. Saudi Sportswashing Machine are still in a decent position, but would expect Chelsea to finish above them. However I could see them getting a result v Chelsea too!

If the goons win v Norwich then I pretty much think they will definitely finish above us and prob secure third

Crazy isn't it? Almost the same set of players and Wigan are looking great whereas we look brick. Why can't players perform at their best most of the time?

Its funny because when Noocastle get beat they really do get hammered dont they. They barely lose by a one goal deficit its always three or four.

Points in the bag are important. Saudi Sportswashing Machine are still in a decent position, but would expect Chelsea to finish above them. However I could see them getting a result v Chelsea too!

If the goons win v Norwich then I pretty much think they will definitely finish above us and prob secure third

I think Saudi Sportswashing Machine have to win at cheatski on Wed. Assuming they dont beat Man C, then a draw v Cheatski wont be enough...5 points wont get them 4th given their GD

I think Saudi Sportswashing Machine have to win at cheatski on Wed. Assuming they dont beat Man C, then a draw v Cheatski wont be enough...5 points wont get them 4th given their GD

A draw with chelsea should easily be enough, if they beat everton.

They would be seven points ahead, the odds of us getting seven points out of twelve are slim in our form, plus having drawn with chelsea they would need to get seven out of nine, which i also doubt happening, because they would have an eye on the CL final.

A draw with chelsea should easily be enough, if they beat everton.

They would be seven points ahead, the odds of us getting seven points out of twelve are slim in our form, plus having drawn with chelsea they would need to get seven out of nine, which i also doubt happening, because they would have an eye on the CL final.

Everton have won 6 out of 6 at home, scoring goals for fun now too, Saudi Sportswashing Machine wont beat them, not a chance in hell especially not if its a must win game for the Toon, perenial bottlers

Everton have won 6 out of 6 at home, scoring goals for fun now too, Saudi Sportswashing Machine wont beat them, not a chance in hell especially not if its a must win game for the Toon, perenial bottlers

Yes, because the past statistics always determine the next games result.

They could win, just as we could win all four of ours. Anything could happen.

Back