• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Can Saudi Sportswashing Machine finish 3rd?

I'm with spursalot here. Just silly saying so and so won't do as well next season because that's what you're used to. I'd expect that pompous attitude from the so called big clubs but not us.

So, the 'easiest' game of their run-in is now gone... Chelsea away, City at home and Everton away doesn't look so easy now does it?

If we don't do the business at HOME to BLACKBURN tomorrow, then I think I might cry. They are truly brick. And I don't care if they won at Old Trafford. COYS.

PS. If Arsenal drop 2 more points and we win all our games, 3rd is ours again ;)

They arent, they have some dangerous players and plenty of goals in them - can be a very dangerous team

It's not like Blackburn have beaten Man United this season..

Which is something we haven't done for...

Fella so what. Someone said they're brick. Well their league position backs that up. Your arguing against facts?!?! So United turned up thinking they'd win big wow dont make Blackburn world beaters does it?

Fella so what. Someone said they're brick. Well their league position backs that up. Your arguing against facts?!?! So United turned up thinking they'd win big wow dont make Blackburn world beaters does it?

Facts? o_O

The fact that a team is lowered positioned in the table does not automatically mean that they will lose.

After all you state you think Saudi Sportswashing Machine won't do well next season, but Saudi Sportswashing Machine are in the spot above us, therefore according to league position Saudi Sportswashing Machine must be better than Tottenham? by your logic.

Facts? o_O

The fact that a team is lowered positioned in the table does not automatically mean that they will lose.

After all you state you think Saudi Sportswashing Machine won't do well next season, but Saudi Sportswashing Machine are in the spot above us, therefore according to league position Saudi Sportswashing Machine must be better than Tottenham? by your logic.

Not trying to move the goalposts but I have said look at history. How many times have the toon finished above us? They punched above their weight mid-90s for a few years granted. Beat United 5-0 granted.

My point is that, as well as they have been this season so far, they won't repeat it next season. IMO.

Not trying to move the goalposts but I have said look at history. How many times have the toon finished above us? They punched above their weight mid-90s for a few years granted. Beat United 5-0 granted.

My point is that, as well as they have been this season so far, they won't repeat it next season. IMO.

This is where i disagree with you, they were not 'punching above their weight'. They had a good team.

I assume by this definition Emirates Marketing Project are currently 'punching above their weight' as well?

If we're going to go by history, then we're not going to qualify for the Champions League next season. Because we have only done it once in our history, so it just couldn't happen. It must be impossible.

This is where i disagree with you, they were not 'punching above their weight'. They had a good team.

I assume by this definition Emirates Marketing Project are currently 'punching above their weight' as well?

If we're going to go by history, then we're not going to qualify for the Champions League next season. Because we have only done it once in our history, so it just couldn't happen. It must be impossible.

The lottery winners have bought any success they achieve. It's tainted success. Undeserved success. Saudi Sportswashing Machine do deserve to be applauded if they finish top 6 this season. Do you honestly see Saudi Sportswashing Machine finishing above the two mancs next year? Or Chelsea or scum having such a poor season. This has been a freak season and Saudi Sportswashing Machine have just taken advantage. Fair play but it's a complete freak result. IMO.

The lottery winners have bought any success they achieve. It's tainted success. Undeserved success. Saudi Sportswashing Machine do deserve to be applauded if they finish top 6 this season. Do you honestly see Saudi Sportswashing Machine finishing above the two mancs next year? Or Chelsea or scum having such a poor season. This has been a freak season and Saudi Sportswashing Machine have just taken advantage. Fair play but it's a complete freak result. IMO.

I don't see them ending above the two manc sides no.

But if they get the fourth spot and Chelsea lose against bayern, They will have the Champions league to lure players in. They might take advantage of that and shore up their players, some of their current players become backups.

I don't think it's farfetched for them to challenge chelsea and arsenal for CL spots. Just as it was two seasons ago for us to be challenging for them. We didn't take advantage of it enough in my opinion, if we'd gotten in a world class striker everything would have been completely different.

If Saudi Sportswashing Machine's owner wants to make serious money he will try to keep them in the race for those top four spots.

City are bankrolled. In terms of fanbase then City and Chelsea are both punching above their weight, but as they're bankrolled they could have one fan each and it wouldn't matter a brick.

In terms of fans the big four are Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs. Probably in that order now. Chelsea are almost certainly closing the gap, as will City be. Bloody glory hunters. Then you have your next tier of Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Villa, Leeds Utd etc.

Can't see too many more points for Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Hopefully they get a draw against Chelsea and lose to City. If we win our 3 games in that period (I know, I know), we'll be 5 clear of them going into the last game.

Chelsea, hopefully a draw against Toon and Pool, and we'll be 5 clear going into the last game as well, assuming we win our 3 and they beat QPR.

You seriously could barely hand pick an easier run of games and yet you know Spurs (Redknapp) will fudge it up somehow even though these are probably the 3 worst teams in the league apart from Wolves right now.

Back