• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Can Saudi Sportswashing Machine finish 3rd?

It's amazing how far they have come during this season, but also amazing how brick Liverpool & Chelsea are.

I remember when Greg posted last summer that he genuinely thought they would / could finish top 4. Whilst they had a good spine to the team + ben arfa coming back from injury it seemed almost crazy to suggest they could finish above any of the 'big 6'.

Still think we'll finish 4th, our ponces always get complacent and start day dreaming when we do _too_ well - think the challenge will encourage us to pull our finger out.

If we continue our current run of fudge ups and lose out on fourth place - which, ridiculously enough considering how crap we've been/are, is still in our hands - the only possible consolation would be Saudi Sportswashing Machine claiming fourth spot instead of Chelski. In fact, I would be happy for them. It would be great for the PL to have a little more change among the top four.

I'd prefer if we get our grip together, while The Arse and Chelski fail miserably, leaving us in third and Saudi Sportswashing Machine in fourth. Will never happen though.

They were very poor yesterday and on friday against swansea,the only thing thats getting them out of jail is that cisse cant miss at the moment and ben arfa bit of trickery......but that whats needed now to get over the line....just doing enough......and we're not doing that at the mo........

Easily achieveable for 3rd, but I think if the goons win their next game, 5 pts would be a lot for them to catch up, but who knows. They must be fav's for 4th.

They have City,Everton AWAY and Chelsea AWAY as there last 3 fixtures.

If they pick up more than 3 points; I will be very suprised.

Yes but it wasn't against top quality opposition.

City might not have anything to play for but they want season to go out with a bang.
Everton want to finish higher than Liverpool and it's a big thing for them.
Chelsea want CL.

3 Fixtures against good quality opposition that are motivated; They will struggle.

Edit: Also a trip to Wigan is going to be tough; Wigan have been playing really well.

3rd unlikely but 4th is a real possibility. I remember when we qualified we had a horror stretch of fixtures and people had written us off but we were the form team and we did it. They certainly look the form team, if we continue fudging things up I would defnintely hope they get 4th over Chelski

Emirates Marketing Project are in free-fall. Whells are coming off proper

Wouldn't surprise if they boot Mancini out before the season ends. Pity we couldn't play them now

still think they're big outsiders. wigan away will be no push over and their last 3 are tough to say the least. surely gonna need 3 wins from 5 and of course their GD means they must do better than us or chelsea.

456513_309640712436053_122648937801899_666258_328775110_o.jpg

i hope Saudi Sportswashing Machine get 3rd and arsenaol 4th and chelsea win the thing, that happening with west ham not coming up will save the season for me.

Why not?

I've decided that fixtures mean fudge all!! It's all about momentum and form, both of which are in Saudi Sportswashing Machine's favour. Look at Wigan, who would have thought they would beat Liverpool, Arsenal and United?

Why not?

I've decided that fixtures mean fudge all!! It's all about momentum and form, both of which are in Saudi Sportswashing Machine's favour. Look at Wigan, who would have thought they would beat Liverpool, Arsenal and United?

Our fixtures are tough, no doubt about that... but form....

564178_10150829401862783_622657782_11674464_652626253_n.jpg

hahaha anyone remember earlier in the season when the quote-tastic Redknapp was saying he didn't think Saudi Sportswashing Machine had a chance in hell of finishing fourth?

I hope so. If we don't get there (which seems enormously likely), I want Saudi Sportswashing Machine to do it. Better than Chelsea getting there, and they deserve it for showing everything we haven't in the past three months; courage, bottle, drive, direction, tactical ability, a fudging plan....

I hope they do as they have been great the last few months. Pardew has spent well and reaped the rewards. We have given up our chance so why not support their chance to finish third?

Back